• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    One of my LEO friends was telling me he saw a pickup truck doing a burn out at a busy intersection on 31, he got behind them, plates were expired, so he stops them. The idiot driver had multiple warrants. He said he probably wouldn't have stopped him had the plates been valid.:):

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    Naval Base Norfolk near the piers where the aircraft carriers park. I was stationed on the USS Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71 at the time and one guy that was assigned to the Roosevelt decided it would be a good idea to leave his crack pipe in the center console of his car parked out in the parking lot. Somebody saw it and reported it to shore patrol. They ran the DOD window sticker and tracked what ship he was on and came aboard and arrested him right then and there. Genius I tell you! Everyone knows you always leave your crack pipe under the seat! :D

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    When I was a teenager. My brother's friend, R, decided he needed some money. R walked down the alley behind his house, 2 doors over, to the local convinience store. He proceeds to rob the place. The cashier called him by name (he was in the store several times a day) and asked why he was robbing them. Police solved the crime in record time.

About as bad as the stories of guys committing crimes in their work uniforms.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Pffft, come on, guys. Ask the experts.

Altering the color of a rabbit is the dumbest thing to go to jail over.

No, really, it's a statute.

(b) A person who dyes, stains, or otherwise alters the natural coloring of a bird or rabbit commits a Class B misdemeanor.

Indiana Code 15-2.1-21-13(b)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
    Wait, I have to ad something...
    I can't because I'm crying from laughing so hard
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    24-year-old Anthony Miranda got a harsh lesson in why you should never try to rob someone who studies a variety of ass-kicking methods. A 33-year-old man was sitting in his car Friday night when Miranda approached him, asking if he had a lighter. When he said he didn't, Miranda brandished a gun, demanding his valuables and ordering him out of the car. From this moment forward, it was lights out.

After stepping out of the car, the man got a hold of the handgun and was able to gain the advantage over Miranda by beating the **** out of him. At some point during the struggle, Miranda pulled a Cheddar Bob, accidentally shooting himself in the ankle. The "victim" was able to subdue Miranda, most likely with one of the various choke holds he's learned, until police arrived.

After turning Miranda over to the cops, the man explained that he was a trained mixed martial arts fighter, as if they couldn't already tell from the beat down he issued. Miranda was booked for discharging a weapon during a robbery, and is being held on $350,000 bail. The highlight of his mugshot, aside from the cuts and bruises, is that shameful look of remorse as he wonders where he went wrong.

The picture of this guy is priceless;

Chicago Man Beaten, Shoots Self While Trying to Rob MMA Fighter | Complex

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    When I was a teenager. My brother's friend, R, decided he needed some money. R walked down the alley behind his house, 2 doors over, to the local convinience store. He proceeds to rob the place. The cashier called him by name (he was in the store several times a day) and asked why he was robbing them. Police solved the crime in record time.

About as bad as the stories of guys committing crimes in their work uniforms.
    Reminds me of the genius that broke into a house here in town a few years back by kicking in the back door. He also left through the same door, and walked next door to his house, leaving his tracks for all to see in the freshly fallen snow.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    or in Indianapolis you can get a ticket for speeding while riding your horse.

Sec. 441-105. Effect of this chapter on horses and other animals. No horse or other animal, either driven or ridden, shall be left unattended, unhitched or insecurely fastened upon any street or public place, or hitched or left at any place when and where the parking of motor vehicles is prohibited and, when so left, the horse or other animal and any vehicle drawn by it shall be subject to all applicable provisions regulating motor vehicles at any such time and place. No horse shall be driven or ridden on any street in the city at a speed in excess of ten (10) miles per hour and every horse shall be kept under control at all times by the person in charge thereof. Such person shall be subject to all applicable traffic regulations that apply to motor vehicles. (Code 1975, § 29-5)

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Pffft, come on, guys. Ask the experts.

Altering the color of a rabbit is the dumbest thing to go to jail over.

No, really, it's a statute.

(b) A person who dyes, stains, or otherwise alters the natural coloring of a bird or rabbit commits a Class B misdemeanor.

Indiana Code 15-2.1-21-13(b)

AKA The Easter Bunny Law!

Myla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2012
    Online Everywhere bu
    in Beech Grove it against the law to eat watermelon in the park.

hehe on a more serious note, I read this to my daughter who mentioned this to me
    there is an old COlorado law that states that if
    you put your finger in someone's belly button for more than four seconds
    it is considered rape.

woody24

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    Westfield
    I know I've heard that its against the law to toss a chicken from the roof of your building. I really want to say that its my hometown law. But it might have just been something that the teacher covered in one of my old high school classes.

woody24

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    Westfield
    I laughed myself to tears just picturing how many people would be doing this, if they followed the law. But this has to be the most offensive one I've found on this site.

In Memphis, Tennessee, it is illegal for a woman to drive a car unless there is a man either running or walking in front of it waving a red flag to warn approaching motorists and pedestrians.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    or in Indianapolis you can get a ticket for speeding while riding your horse.

Sec. 441-105. Effect of this chapter on horses and other animals. No horse or other animal, either driven or ridden, shall be left unattended, unhitched or insecurely fastened upon any street or public place, or hitched or left at any place when and where the parking of motor vehicles is prohibited and, when so left, the horse or other animal and any vehicle drawn by it shall be subject to all applicable provisions regulating motor vehicles at any such time and place. No horse shall be driven or ridden on any street in the city at a speed in excess of ten (10) miles per hour and every horse shall be kept under control at all times by the person in charge thereof. Such person shall be subject to all applicable traffic regulations that apply to motor vehicles. (Code 1975, § 29-5)

Ah so it is still on the books! As stated earlier, it is not in any way enforced. I have numerous examples that are playing back in my head right now. Most of them pretty legendary :laugh:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I know I've heard that its against the law to toss a chicken from the roof of your building. I really want to say that its my hometown law. But it might have just been something that the teacher covered in one of my old high school classes.

I don't understand the logic of this. A live chicken would flap his way down and a dead chicken wouldn't care.:dunno:

woody24

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    Westfield
    I don't understand the logic of this. A live chicken would flap his way down and a dead chicken wouldn't care.:dunno:

I think it had to do with the local general store trying to create publicity. Not necessarily caring what the chickens had to think of it. They were less PC back in those days.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    My wife was driving in a squad car, a car with 4 guys drove by and flipped her off. She came around and pulled them over to chat. 3 of the OTHER guys had warrants, they went to jail. IF that's not the winner, well then its' in the top 10

You know you've been on INGO too long when the first thing you think of after reading this is:

"Why did the passengers ID themselves? They weren't driving!"

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    One night many moons ago (20 years or so) I was working Lock up and a guy comes up to the office window and says he wants to go to jail. After talking with him and running him for warrants there was no reason to arrest him, he just wanted to go to jail. So I explain to him that we don't have a room for him without a reservation, he walks out, gets into his car, backs up and gets a running start and drives right into the side of a parked county pick up truck. I opened the door up and told him "ok your room is ready now".

Top Bottom