• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • L-W-R-C

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Willow Branch
    so im going to be old enough to carry in about a year and a month or so, i just want to ask every one about what they conceal carry with just a t-shirt. i have been looking at a xd45 compact, glock 26 and 30, and kimber pro carry 2. i am open to anything but like i said i mostly wear a t-shirt.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    If you're thinking pocket-carry, take a look at a Kel-Tec P32 or P3AT. (You might want to wear pants, too.) :):

L-W-R-C

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Willow Branch
    i do wear pants, i am am interested in iwb holsters so i am paying a lot of attention to grip length , but i also have big hands and would like for my pinky to be able to fit on the grip.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    glock 26 with pinky extension. i do it all the time (OWB, not pocket). the smallest gun i own is the taurus pt709. it fill fit in a pocket, but has a smaller grip.

rbrthenderson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    The Moon
    I wear a Glock 17 in an IWB holster on my hip at 3 oclock with t shirts and polos. It prints a little at the back, but I have never had anyone say anything to me about it because honestly, people aren't looking for it. It's the most comfortable carry position for me and I have no issues.

Snayperskaya

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Indy Northwest
    I got tired of IWB and pocket carry. Now I just OC. Much more comfortable than having a fat blocky plastic/metal thing finding its way in to an awkward position while going about day to day life.

L-W-R-C

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Willow Branch
    thanks guys. i think i am sold on a glock 19 or a glock 26, not sure yet which one but definitely a glock 9mm. can anyone tell me a good in waist band holster brand?

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    I have an SP101 in .357 with a 2" barrel in my front pocket in a pocket holster. I can comfortably carry it anywhere that way. That gun is coming with me in a Fobus holster to back me up in Florida when I go to hunt wild hogs.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Personally, I carry a Browning HiPower OWB. I wear a wifebeater undershirt, tucked in to keep the gun from rubbing directly on my skin and keep sweat off it, with a second shirt untucked over the top. Covers it great. I also carry a couple extra mags and a knife.

If you don't need to tuck in your shirt, you can conceal just about anything.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    thanks guys. i think i am sold on a glock 19 or a glock 26, not sure yet which one but definitely a glock 9mm. can anyone tell me a good in waist band holster brand?

Since your between the Glock 19 and the Glock 26, I recommend the 19. When you put the extender on the 26, you almost have a 19. I carry the Glock 19, and I love it. I carry it in a MTAC holster. I love the setup. And I think you will too.

ccochran3

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Clinton
    hands down, the easiest and most concealable pistol is the Ruger LCP.. I can carry that in gym shorts without people noticing. I prefer it over the Kel tec 380 as well.

krn

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Downtown
    i havn't experimented with too many iwb holsters. i use an uncle mikes iwb holster with my glock 19 positioned at 4-5 o'clock on my waist. doesn't really print with a loose shirt on. it does get in the way when i sit down so i've been open carrying lately.

L-W-R-C

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Willow Branch
    thanks for all the advice. a couple days ago i went to pop guns and rented a glock 17 and shot it. loved it and im sure the more compact 9mm aren't that much different. tell if i am wrong.

gtrlspl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    South Bend
    can anyone tell me a good in waist band holster brand?

I used to carry my Glock 23 in a Galco IWB holster I think it was called the "Summer Comfort," but now I'm pretty sure they are called the Royal Guard. I loved that holster, but got tired of IWB, so now I just go with the Blackhawk Serpa holster.

Top Bottom