• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    This is not about gun or weapon control. It's about power. That's the basis of it.
    Let me translate Socalist to Engilsh for everone.
    "Let's have a discussion about it" means "I will lie, and have so many strawmen, appeals to emotion, quote tainted studies and deamonize you until I get my way and can control your life" :)

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    He was almost murdered by a man with a handgun, that's why he hates on firearms like he does.

He likely hated, in some fashion, firearms long before that incident that happened in the recent past. He and his family have always been left leaning, as his wife was on Indiana Week in Review for years support the left.

The guy wants to take away the same benefits for the serfs. This attitude isn't surprising. Many families that have political power and money believe that they are more deserving than the rest of us if things go to hell. They will get all the benefits of a government armed with things they want to ban, and the rest of us will be left to deal with looting and raping mobs with our six-shot revolvers.

Top Bottom