• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Who carries a fixed blade regularly? Not everyday, but some days you grab it instead.

What do you carry?

And if you don't carry one day, do you have a fixed blade you grab more often than not for every day tasks?

:popcorn:
    I'd like to find one I can carry in small of my back. Around 4" blade, and handle.
    I'd want the sheath so it can be carried horizontal on my edc 1.5" belt. I'd prefer sheath was no wider than the belt also. So the blade would need to be smaller than most I've ran across.
    Any ideas?
    Price range $100-150

Edged Tools

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Apr 16, 2022
    Ft Wayne
    I'd like to find one I can carry in small of my back. Around 4" blade, and handle.
    I'd want the sheath so it can be carried horizontal on my edc 1.5" belt. I'd prefer sheath was no wider than the belt also. So the blade would need to be smaller than most I've ran across.
    Any ideas?
    Price range $100-150
    I’ll be looking and get back to you soon

KokuRyu77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2023
    New Palestine
    Any ideas?
    Price range $100-150
    WAY too much, but is this close??
    SOG Pentagon FX - $250

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Any ideas?
    Price range $100-150

What you need is a Benchmade SOCP ! Check 'em out. I'm sure that Edged Tools would be able to fix you up, DS.

1705970782695.png

KokuRyu77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2023
    New Palestine
    What you need is a Benchmade SOCP ! Check 'em out. I'm sure that Edged Tools would be able to fix you up, DS.

View attachment 327649

That's sleek, but the blade of the Benchmade is closer to 4cm not 4"... hehe. :P
    If it's for self defense, it looks perfect. I'm actually looking into it for that reason and that it's small so I say thank you for this option. Haha!!

KokuRyu77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2023
    New Palestine
    That's sleek, but the blade of the Benchmade is closer to 4cm not 4"... hehe. :P
    If it's for self defense, it looks perfect. I'm actually looking into it for that reason and that it's small so I say thank you for this option. Haha!!
    Ummm.... I was referencing the picture more than the specs. The pic is of a MINI socp.... which the blade is small. My bad

Edged Tools

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Apr 16, 2022
    Ft Wayne
    Could possibly get the combo that comes with the trainer in that price range too

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom