Employer to require COVID-19 Vaccine by Aug 15th.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    When all of dr faucis, lies and scandalous behavior comes to a better light we may just find that no one needs those vaccines to begin with, looking at some of the posted emails that have been released really makes person concerned even more about what is going on in this country!!!!!!!!

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    My buddies wife is a nurse at a large hospital in Indianapolis. She has been with them 25-30 years or more and she does no vaccines. They tried forcing nurses to take it and she refused, they threatened her with loss of job and she laughed at them since her husband is independently wealthy....they didn't understand she is a nurse to have a feeling of usefulness, not to have a job and money.

Well, all the younger nurses, some that even took vaccine stood with her and all 20 of them threatened to quit one night....didn't take long for the hospital to change it's plans. Together we always succeed, if they divide you....you will fall. Like a newborn Gazelle...alone you will be slaughtered!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I have concerns with this vaccine, why is govt pushing people so hard to get it, even having lotteries to win money, what side effects will show up at a later date?? Is there somhat could cause people not to be able to think forething in it t themselves that develops over time?? I haven't gotten it nor do i plan to in the near future, just not enough answers out there for me to know it is safe!!!!!!!!
    Already happening friend, thinking? Seriously, I'm not seeing it.

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    This topic is hot right now and train wrecking towards court. I have a small team of 11 with close communications we don’t need to pull this forced vaccine HIPPAA blurring stuff, thank god.

I’ve learned to steer wide of these things as best as possible.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Is it too much to ask that Attorney General Todd Rokita actually read a law before commenting on it?
    The more nuanced explanation I heard from Tony Katz was that they can mandate it but they cannot demand proof of vaccination under the passport law. Possibly a poor rephrase by the article writer.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yet, the courts ruled the government couldn't force military members to take it.

As it's not FDA approved.
    That will all be rendered moot when the approval happens. I think at this point, with hundreds of millions of shots in arms, it’s a rubber stamp.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Looks like compliance is lower than the news would have us believe. JPM has backed off from laying off non vaccinated workers

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Very glad to hear of some good news while the department of propaganda tries to make it look like everyone is F'd with no choice but to do it or be unemployed.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Looks like compliance is lower than the news would have us believe. JPM has backed off from laying off non vaccinated workers

Businesses generally can't just lay off 30 to 50 percent of their workers.
    Otherwise they would already have done it to save money.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    People need to wake up to the fact that this :poop: has nothing to do with a virus and everything to do with the exercise of power of government over its people. We've already read in Fauci's emails how masks do nothing and I've seen plenty of scientific evidence say the same over the last 12 months or so. On top of this we have the gubbermint insisting that people who have had the virus must get vaccinated. This absolute ridiculous :poop: will continue until we push back and tell the people pushing this idiocy to stop.

In other news, my employer approved my religious exemption. For whatever good that will do.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    This injection is against The Nuremberg Code. That is international human rights laws.
    It is experimental not at all FDA approved through normal process, its jus authorized for “emergency” use. There is no informed consent about these injections what so ever.
    I think you need to re-read that international law. It's about medical experiments, there was initial human trials before any of the COVID vaccines were released.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    The FDA still considers all of the covid vaccines experimental. That's why they require an EUA to administer.
    Big difference between requiring s EUA and the forced medical experiments that the Nazi's was doing. They was seeking a way to make super soldiers and such, they had no recourse, more likely be part of the experiment or be shot.

Two different talking points, and not subject to the Nuremberg Code, don't you think some one in the legal field would have already tried this approach if it was feasible?
    I think so because that would be a rain maker of class action.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    Big difference between requiring s EUA and the forced medical experiments that the Nazi's was doing. They was seeking a way to make super soldiers and such, they had no recourse, more likely be part of the experiment or be shot.

Two different talking points, and not subject to the Nuremberg Code, don't you think some one in the legal field would have already tried this approach if it was feasible?
    I think so because that would be a rain maker of class action.
    Yeah, I don't believe Nuremberg applies here. Just pointing out that the vaccines are still experimental.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    With Republicans like these, who needs democrats?

Several conservative measures, including a measure to reinstate pilots who lost their jobs after not taking the COVID vaccine, failed in the Republican-controlled House on Wednesday during debate on a bill to reauthorize the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).

An amendment that would have required airlines to reinstate pilots who were fired or lost their job because they did not want to take the COVID vaccine failed 141-294 in the House. Eighty-three Republicans voted against the measure, and Maine Democrat Jared Golden voted for the measure.

Top Bottom