• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ekmixon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Portage
    New to INGO. I just posted my introduction. I would like to attend this event. I'm on call for work during that time, but I would definitely try to attend. Thank you.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I'm calling Monday to leave the back room open to the public but allow us to fit there so as to avoid the special menu like last year.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    This is it folks the final M&E of 2015 for NWI. We will be at Jedi's Garden DEC 4th 6PM. I would like for us to discuss next years M&S's, M&E's, and youth shoot as well as the possibility of someone taking over for Jedi if he needs personal time. I would also like to discuss Youth shoot T-shirt donations and start talks on things we can get made for the youth shoot, that people can donate and have a keepsake of the time they had fun at the range...

Coming:
    Brass Queen
    Brass Queen :laugh: Seems appropriate.

I gave out the shell from the first target they busted over on the skeet range. That seemed to be a big hit, but not all the youngsters visit the shotgun area. I'm not sure a .22 case would have the same reaction. I could see the kids wanting their target (especially like a cartoonish one), but constantly making the range cold might be a problem. I'll have to investigate what other organizations do. Hopefully someone else does the same and we find a winner.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Stopped in at Jedi's Garden to make sure the room is open for others who may show up, and still had to have a 100 deposit. So you all better show up or naughty list for you and lump of coal brought to you by Norfolk Southern.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Stopped in at Jedi's Garden to make sure the room is open for others who may show up, and still had to have a 100 deposit. So you all better show up or naughty list for you and lump of coal brought to you by Norfolk Southern.
    Dinner, Free Gift, Only thing missing is the free entertainment. :bacondance:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The best way to see who came to the M&E is to be there and wear PINK.:ingo:

Hey I am the ONLY one authorized to wear PINK! Ya others just be hating!

ps.
    I'll let pinkdragon wear it as well. :p
    GG best come in all black!

:facepalm: hum are they still owed by the same people?

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Hey I am the ONLY one authorized to wear PINK! Ya others just be hating!

ps.
    I'll let pinkdragon wear it as well. :p
    GG best come in all black!

:facepalm: hum are they still owed by the same people?

I would assume so, but I'm sure since our last M&E they probably had several people make reservations only to cancel or not show and this is the outcome. We get it back as long as we show up, but what can you do.

Top Bottom