• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    I vote we send all grammar and spelling nazis into a deep dark whole to fight and judge themselves. :rockwoot:

They do make medications for OCD and anxiety but you just cannot fix arse hole! :laugh:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The genius of Chezuki's OP is that normally when somebody posts a spelling/grammar, nazi rant, the rant contains at least one goof. That rant is usually then harangued by others poking fun at the spelling/grammar nazi.

Chezuki's not playing fair :D

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    It's safe to assume that if someone TYPES IN ALL CAPS, they are probably over the age of 50.

Here's a Designer secret for you:
    All Caps is harder to read because all the characters are the same height. People read better when there are peaks and valleys created by lower case letters.

That's why the fine print on some contracts / entry forms / etc are in all caps in an attempt to dissuade people from reading the details.

So, old folks...STOP the all cap typing!!!

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    It's safe to assume that if someone TYPES IN ALL CAPS, they are probably over the age of 50.

All Caps is harder to read because all the characters are the same height. People read better when there are peaks and valleys created by lower case letters.

That's why the fine print on some contracts / entry forms / etc are in all caps in an attempt to dissuade people from reading the details.

I AM 41. MYTH DEBUNKED! :laugh:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Chezuki- I can easily overlook minor typos. I'm sure I have my share. This is an informal environment, so it isn't worth getting bent on those. I did have to put one particularly bad poster on my ignore list. It just wasn't worth trying to translate it to English. You might want to do the same for the sake of your blood pressure.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I am early 60's. I try and use caps in the right way. When my clumsy typing (left hand) un-knowingly hits the Caps Lock then things get real interesting.

Shelly1582

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    wut up with all the indecipherable threads nd posts with no punctuation or capitals UNLESS ITS ALL CAPS LIKE YOUR [sic] SCREAMING OR SOMETHING i know i can be a grammar nazi sometimes but seriously posting like this is very annoying and makes you look like an idiot and basically discredits anything you could possibly have to say suck it up and at least try to sound like you made it past the third grade

/rant

LOL...........WUT!?

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Sniffle , sniffle. Boo Hoo.

Good grief.

crybaby_zpsc438df79.jpg

I was going to say EXACTICALLY the same thing.
    But I generally like the OPs posts.
    So I decided to let it slide. It's the full moon. Got all us Bipolar types in rage!
    (seriously).
    madface_zps2a09720c.jpg

I just don't want anyone to get butthurt about it.

butthurt_zps4e50875d.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom