• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    As to paragraph structure, this site apparently does not support insets. I was degraded for that omission - then I realized that when the message is posted all the spaces (indents) are removed, making it a block message. The only way to separate paragraphs is to hit enter and space between paragraphs. This is not the way I was taught! Normal business letters (I have written many as an Engineer for almost 40 years) do not have empty lines between the paragraphs.

If you really want to indent paragraphs on INGO, you can do so by using the "indent" icon (
    indent.gif
    ) above the text box.​
    Basic grammar and spelling issues, while annoying, were not the target of this thread. I can look past those and get the meaning of the post. This thread was directed toward several posts at the time which were simply indecipherable.

PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    General posting rule....you are not texting to your friends. Please spell out whole words, write in complete sentences. Do your best with spelling and grammar (most browsers have a built in spell check). I agree with Chezuki, I have read a couple of posts on here that I had to sound out phonetically to figure out what they were saying. Not because they misspelled, but because they were trying to be "hip and cool".

I keep telling my son about the legibility of his writing and it follows over to here...It doesn't matter how smart you are or what you can do if you can't write it down legibly. No one else will know because they can't understand what you have written.

Top Bottom