• ...and so much more!
  • XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    Just ordered an ESEE Izula with survival kit myself. Great Just what I need, two Jeeps, guns and now knives.....................MAN, hobbies are expensive! :D

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    After about six months of shopping around and buying knives, I believe the ESEE and Spyerco lines are going to be my go-to. Like most people, I have a price point I just can't pass when it coms to knives. I figure if I pay $450 for a knife, just a few more dollars I'll have a gun. I'm not saying the knives aren't worth the money, but with ESEE and Spyerco, I get the best of both worlds: great products at a great price.

I just picked up the ESEE Junglas and Spyderco Manix II from KnifeLady and BradsKnives, respectively. The Junglas is a BEAST and I'm confident it will perform any job put before it. The Manix II came razor sharp and the jimping is no joke! When I hold it, my hand feels like it locks into the frame.

These are great knives and I definitely foresee an ESEE 5 or 6 and another Spyderco down the line.
    Is this a fixed blade or folder of some sort? How much do they run?

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Is this a fixed blade or folder of some sort? How much do they run?

The Junglas was about $160 and the Spyderco's I have were approximately $85 for the Wave and $120 for the Manix 2. I don't recall the exact prices, but you can certainly PM KnifeLady and Brad for exact prices.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    The Junglas was about $160 and the Spyderco's I have were approximately $85 for the Wave and $120 for the Manix 2. I don't recall the exact prices, but you can certainly PM KnifeLady and Brad for exact prices.

Man, you didn't pay anything close to $120.00 for the Manix 2 and a little less than $85 for the Endura Wave. If I could get those prices, I would be retired in a year or so. :):

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Okay, I went back to check: $85 for the Manix II and $80 for the Endura Wave.

BTW, KnifeLady gives better deals to recurring customers. :laugh:

Top Bottom