• ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ok.......I'll say it......

reparations

Lol, Obama was supposed to give black people reparations? That's what they wanted? I tell you people sometimes you just can't make this stuff up. I gotta get more black people to join INGO because the jokes keep coming.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    Democrats discovered they could corner the black vote by giving out free money a long time ago. It works for the most part but also explains why black who succeed on their own, are viewed as "Uncle Tom's" by their peers. But it sure looks like an increasing number of blacks are seeing the truth that Democrats are simply using them to keep themselves in office and expand their power. Of course we know all too well that liberal-Democrat policies benefit NOBODY but those in the ruling class and after years and years of promises and ZERO results, folks are starting to wake up.

It's happening none too soon. Unlike most Democrats (who are RACISTS by definition!) I don't believe that blacks are any different than anyone else. The issue is that too many have believed the lie that they don't succeed because of discrimination. In fact many don't succeed because success is HARD and takes hard work and they've been tricked into believing that there is an easier way by relying on government handouts and social programs.

To add a spin on an old adage that I believe is very true:

Give a man a fish and you win his vote. Teach a man to fish and he'll vote for the candidate who doesn't suck the life out of his fishing business.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Lol, Obama was supposed to give black people reparations? That's what they wanted? I tell you people sometimes you just can't make this stuff up. I gotta get more black people to join INGO because the jokes keep coming.

what do you mean "you people"

besides werent you the one on another thread that told me to pay into the reparations fund.

"Enjoy your invisible privilege, and don't forget to drop your check off at the reparations office. Lol"

how many calls did Al Sharpton get on his radio show after the election complaining that Obama didn't give them reparations? I heard at least three.

I think this is turning into a circular argument with no end.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Democrats discovered they could corner the black vote by giving out free money a long time ago. It works for the most part but also explains why black who succeed on their own, are viewed as "Uncle Tom's" by their peers. But it sure looks like an increasing number of blacks are seeing the truth that Democrats are simply using them to keep themselves in office and expand their power. Of course we know all too well that liberal-Democrat policies benefit NOBODY but those in the ruling class and after years and years of promises and ZERO results, folks are starting to wake up.

It's happening none too soon. Unlike most Democrats (who are RACISTS by definition!) I don't believe that blacks are any different than anyone else. The issue is that too many have believed the lie that they don't succeed because of discrimination. In fact many don't succeed because success is HARD and takes hard work and they've been tricked into believing that there is an easier way by relying on government handouts and social programs.

To add a spin on an old adage that I believe is very true:

Give a man a fish and you win his vote. Teach a man to fish and he'll vote for the candidate who doesn't suck the life out of his fishing business.

And Republicans figured out they could corner the racist vote by blaming them for the nation's problems.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies

You totally should get more black folks to join INGO. The broader the community, the stronger we are and the more opportunities I have to become educated about what people other than white hillbillies like myself think.

If someone was saying that all white folks should vote for this or that party, I would be kinda put off by it, as if I am going to take political advice from someone who would divide citizens by race and then give marching orders.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    It's good to know that the party of Lincoln is actually a massive organized machine of racism.
    It's also good to know that the Democrat party never was instrumental in organizing the Klan and Jim Crow.
    All those "dog whistles," all that "white privilege," all those "disparate impacts," all of them propagated by a giant engine of malevolence that calls itself the Republican party.
    Hell, our agenda is so perfectly concealed that I was totally unaware of it, even though I've been a conservative Republican for my entire adult life.
    So masterfully diabolical that most Republicans aren't even aware of it, which only further demonstrates just how demonic Republicans really are.
    Thanks for setting rubes like me straight, Kut.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Party of Lincoln, lol. I'm southern. He was a tyrant, and southern Jim Crow democrats would be republicans today. Like say, David Duke.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Party of Lincoln, lol. I'm southern. He was a tyrant, and southern Jim Crow democrats would be republicans today. Like say, David Duke.

your in denial

just keep sucking up the party talking points and vote the way they tell you to

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    your in denial

just keep sucking up the party talking points and vote the way they tell you to

"You're"

and Amazingly enough, I have voted for 2 republicans for president, and one Libertarian. I don't walk party lines. Too many idiots abound to blindly vote for one party year in and year out.

Top Bottom