• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Mod and Director of Advertising! Let the money start flowing!

Woot! Double pay! (anyone know what 2 X 0 is?) :D

First, I want to thank Fenway for allowing me this opportunity, and for his support as I transition into this new role. :ingo:

I also want to thank Scutter01, spasmo, Lars, Pami, VUPDblue, Bill of Rights, Que, and danielocean03 for their past and present help as my fellow Moderators. I will continue to lean on you guys heavily for support.

I'm REALLY excited about this new gig, as I have many new ideas and thoughts on ways to enhance the INGO community. I look forward to working with all of our Advertisers to assist them in growing their businesses.

More to come soon!

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Ooo lookey there, he even has his own badge!
    DoA.gif

Evan, is this gonna detract from your excellent reviews of things like slick gloves? I sure hope not! ;)

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Evan, is this gonna detract from your excellent reviews of things like slick gloves? I sure hope not! ;)

Not at all. In fact, once I settle into this new gig you'll start to see many more reviews on a much wider range of gear.

There are good things coming. ;)

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Not at all. In fact, once I settle into this new gig you'll start to see many more reviews on a much wider range of gear.

There are good things coming. ;)

SWEET!

Maybe we'll get a "Product Reviews" list someplace? I recognize that could go in the Accessories and Gear forum pretty easily, but a one-stop-shop for all the product reviews might be a good idea if you're gonna be doing more of them in the future.

:twocents:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Great minds think alike :D We are going to take gear reviews to a new level with Evan's help!

SWEET!

Maybe we'll get a "Product Reviews" list someplace? I recognize that could go in the Accessories and Gear forum pretty easily, but a one-stop-shop for all the product reviews might be a good idea if you're gonna be doing more of them in the future.

:twocents:

Top Bottom