• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As anyone with motorcycles or weed eaters has experienced, without some additives, modern gas is pretty much spoiled in 6 months of storage, at the 12 month period, it is so deteriorated that It will not start a lawn mower. Ethanol really shortens fuel life.

When "Unleaded" fuel 1st came along we had all kinds of problems with stored or seldom used equipment. Additives and sealed systems became the norm. Ethanol has made it harder to store but not impossible.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    As mentioned previously I rarely drive so never pay attention to the price. I had less than a quarter tank but decided to put $25 in while out and about yesterday. Hell... I could only pump $21.33~ or something before I was full. -_-

Gas was, I believe, $2.2x

Well, now that I've filled up that'll last me till early February probably, haha.

EDIT: LOL

2hNDQum.jpg

I'm glad I didn't go to this local gas station.... decimal points matter!

Last edited:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I don't know how low they are going, but Mr. Putin cannot be a happy camper right now. His currency is in free fall and interest rates went from 10.5 to 17% to try and put the brakes on it.

I wouldn't bet on him takin this lying down.:popcorn:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Looks like Franklin is still leading the way on great gas pricing. I wonder why the rest of the state's prices are so much higher?

GasBuddy121714_zps3ee80add.jpg

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    We drove down to Gulf Shores for the weekend and the cheapest we saw was Franklin IN, 1.929 when we got back sunday night. For the trip the best we saw was 2.269 in Gulf Shores.

Those looking for diesel, there's a small station on the north side of Bargersville on the west side of 135 that was 33 cents cheaper than anywhere else I saw when I filled mine up last Tuesday!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I paid $1.87 at that Marathon two hours ago :)

I drove to my dad's around 9:30a and it was $2.29. I was surprised it wasn't lower, figured prices went up again. I planned to drive to 44/31 to see what prices were there and noticed this was $1.87. :rockwoot:

I couldn't believe the dollars weren't doubling the gallons. This is letting Americans keep HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of dollars. Incredible. We got used to being destroyed at the pump, who knows what this will do to juice the economy and travel industry. I heard SUVs are already selling much better.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I paid $1.87 at that Marathon two hours ago :)

I drove to my dad's around 9:30a and it was $2.29. I was surprised it wasn't lower, figured prices went up again. I planned to drive to 44/31 to see what prices were there and noticed this was $1.87. :rockwoot:

I couldn't believe the dollars weren't doubling the gallons. This is letting Americans keep HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of dollars. Incredible. We got used to being destroyed at the pump, who knows what this will do to juice the economy and travel industry. I heard SUVs are already selling much better.

If this keeps up we'll take the explorer to the gulf next time and leave the Honda parked!! More room, easier in and out and a jammin' stereo!:rockwoot:

Top Bottom