• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    It is pathetic what is going on. For example, here is an Ebay link to a Victorinox lot. The description states "Airport Confiscates." If the Gov is selling off confiscated items, what else is NOT being reported as confiscated and taken home by TSA employees. F-ing government sanctioned theft pisses me off to no end.

Victorinox Swiss Army Lot | eBay
    WTF!

If these items were confiscated by the TSA or other airport security authority, then why is this d!ckhead selling them on eBay?

I would think that all property confiscated by law enforcement would have to be auctioned off through a government auction, not by some jerkoff on eBay.

I reported this auction to eBay as an, "illegal activity concern", and I suggest others do the same. If he got them through legal means he'd better prove it. However, all he does is brag about how they were confiscated at the airport.

I hope that any property of mine confiscated by the Federal Panty Sniffers would be crushed or melted down rather than sold to supplement these genital-grabbers' incomes.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    At nearly every large gun and knife show that I have been to lately,there has been a booth selling these confiscated knives.....usually in large gray or white tubs,at different prices according to value.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    The federal government holds a monopoly over the rules that govern air travel. They took the authority to search or not search away from the individual air lines/airports and said that everyone gets searched. They then created a specific agency to search everyone, and made the rules and policies that negate common sense (much like those hated "zero tolerance policies") and subject all travelers to a warrantless search because they said so.

Yes, you have a choice not to fly and thus not subject yourself to said invasive, rights violating searches. Ahh, but the TSA has been creeping into other modes of transportation, i.e. train stations and highways just to justify their existence. Of course they're going to say "We're the Transportation Security Administration, we're securing transportation."

If it had been the local, state, or federal police agencies that existed prior to the forming of the TSA that had bloated themselves into becoming what the TSA is today, we would have just as many, if not more, people griping that this country had become a police state.

The TSA needs to be abolished. They have not prevented a darn thing, and have been a tool for the government to violate your rights.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    When the airlines had private security guarding the terminals, the searches were done under a contract between the airlines and their customers.

The contract between the people and the US government is the Constitution of the United States. The second that the Government decided to take over airport security, and subject the people of the United States to searches and seizures without probable cause and deprivation of liberty and property without due process, they violated that contract.

When the second American Revolution comes, may all TSA workers be among the first to be put against the wall -- traitorous thugs.

Top Bottom