• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Very cool for the entire family. Some great family holidays on the way for your new family to enjoy. I smell a pink cricket in the future.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Awesome%255B1%255D-775337.jpg

CONGRATS!!

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I want to know about this one.... Have a brother and cousin with very bad epilepsy...Make sure you keep me posted. :hijack:
    They're not alone. It affects over 3 million Americans, and it kills approximately 50,000 people every year. It's underfunded and under-researched, yet it's one of the oldest diagnosable neurological disorders in the world (Hippocrates referred to it as "the Sacred Disease," stating emphatically that seizures were NOT caused by divine intervention, but were rather a physiological disorder). Yeah, I'm THAT passionate about it. EFI is having a walk in Carmel on Saturday. You can donate at the link in my signature, if you're inclined. Otherwise, I'll add you to my Potential Volunteers list. ;)

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I saw this on FB, but am late to the party here.

Congrats guys! Kira is one lucky little bug!

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    well we know you already have guns. time to buy a shovel, Lars.

I was thinking let Pami clean the guns, and as she mentioned earlier.... Reading a book titled "Pig farming for dummies" is in order.

While we're on the subject, are any of you guys pig farmers? I figure in ~ 14 or so years I'm going to need to know one or more of you. :)

Nice! and Congrats!

What color will be her first firearm?

I suspect it'll be a black and wood LTR.

7th Stepper and I are ecstatic for you!

"Angel" doesn't come close to describing that little darlin', Pami, but I don't know a better word to use. She's got some great parents, too, and you are all very blessed.

As for the staff... we'll hold down the fort for now, but we expect you two back! ;)

Lars... pass along some hugs to those two ladies, would you please?

Blessings,
    Bill

Hugs dispensed. Looking forward to the future. Especially the part where our two new sysadmins get up to speed and pick up some of the slack.

Oh, they spoil her already! I saw them at Papa Roux a year or so ago. Now THAT is how you spoil a kid! ;)

She does like the roast pork po-boy, red beans and rice, apple sauce, and corn bread. :) I think her first trip to the Roux was when she was about 6 months old.

I saw this on FB, but am late to the party here.

Congrats guys! Kira is one lucky little bug!

Thanks Evan..... And really thank you everyone else for all the well wishes. It's been a long process. And honestly, I'm not a real fan of talking to "The State" so... difficult as well since I had to invite them into my home, submit myself to like 4 local and federal background checks etc.....

Anyway it's done now... Next up: The Real Adventure.

Top Bottom