• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ness2k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    China ^_^
    Carrying a gun in my gym would land you in federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison, which is why I said it was illegal. I've got the where I can and cannot carry part down.

When I did work out at a "normal" gym, I kept it in my gym bag that followed me around.

BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Sorry I didn't realize you workout in the super secret operator ninja compound. How silly of me to have not understood that from your vague statements.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Too much hard concrete can hurt you.

I hear you, but I just can't stand running in place...I need fresh air scenery while running, even if it's the same scenery over and over. I like Water Street and it's within walking/running distance

Oh and to keep the thread on topic, I don't carry while running...I do have a rather large GSD with me most of the time though.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Sorry I didn't realize you workout in the super secret operator ninja compound. How silly of me to have not understood that from your vague statements.

What he said was pretty cut and dry to me...He even clarified in his follow-up post.

"Super secret operator ninja compound?" What if he's a high school teacher and works out at the school gym?

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    When I run I carry a North American Arms .22 with the clip attachment (buy separate from their website) on my waist. So light I don't even know it's there. I figure it's better than nothing...

Top Bottom