Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Exactly. If you respond to a question with a question. I'm not going to answer it, until my question has been answered first.

I’m not interested in your question. I think if you answer my question, yours is irrelevant. There wouldn’t be a need to ask yours if the wisdom behind mine was observed by the House. They’d still be gathering evidence. They’d be waiting for the courts to rule on whether the information/witnesses the administration blocked was privileged or not.

And speaking of ignoring questions. You keep saying Trump broke the law. I asked you to list the laws he broke and give the evidence that you believe proves it. Specifically, what laws were broken to justify Articles I & II? What evidence proves it?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, let’s just say you have a way about you that rubs people the wrong way. And it’s not that you dare to disagree with the hegemony. I mean. You could approach it differently. And I’m pretty much convinced that you know it. Seriously. What’s the purpose?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, let’s just say you have a way about you that rubs people the wrong way. And it’s not that you dare to disagree with the hegemony. I mean. You could approach it differently. And I’m pretty much convinced that you know it. Seriously. What’s the purpose?

Ah, so it's justified. Got ya. Carry on.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I like this thread. Cut the personal crap and debate the issues as we should be. It is disappointing not to get to publicly get to celebrate when you best someone in the debate, but just know, they would answer if they could. So just celebrate the win and move on.

Kut adds needed variety to threads that might just be monotonous, I would have a beer with the guy in a minute, so enjoy the banter and if you cannot, give yourself a timeout, don't take the discussion from others that enjoy it.

Now carry on, debate the best you can, but please do not make it personal with anybody...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I like this thread. Cut the personal crap and debate the issues as we should be. It is disappointing not to get to publicly get to celebrate when you best someone in the debate, but just know, they would answer if they could. So just celebrate the win and move on.

Kut adds needed variety to threads that might just be monotonous, I would have a beer with the guy in a minute, so enjoy the banter and if you cannot, give yourself a timeout, don't take the discussion from others that enjoy it.

Now carry on, debate the best you can, but please do not make it personal with anybody...

I'd blush if I could

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

:rolleyes:

Agree to disagree. It’s the same spill every time. Every question someone has asked him is ignored

68NOVA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    nwi
    tv.gif

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    :rolleyes:

Agree to disagree. It’s the same spill every time. Every question someone has asked him is ignored

Then you win.

I will share a forum philosophy of mine. I am never trying to win the debate by forcing my debate partner into submission or admission I am right. That is illusive in cyberspace. These threads are read by literally hundreds of viewers a day, in my heart do I believe I won with the folks following along at home? Did they understand my points? Were they clear enough to win the point and still nice enough they don't make my debate partner look better than me?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom