• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I'm sorry. If you were a fish, I'd throw you back for being undersized.

I don't debate real issues with minnows. 8th grade girls get past that stage quicker than you seem to

Ignored. Again.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    See, it's a "Kut doesn't like Trump" thing. It's the SECOND time you've made reference to it. Ok, I get it. You think the impeachment is without merit. There ARE millions of people that agree. There are also millions of people that disagree. You are getting tired of an opinion that simply differs from your own. If I was the only one that held my opinion, sure, I could see your point. But I'm not. They are plenty of people that see it exactly the way I see it, you are just one of those people that don't want to hear something that challenges your opinion.

No, you’ve been doing this long before the impeachment trial.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    And? I don't like Trump, and that's commonly known. I've said nothing worse, here, than what was said of Obama.

there’s more than you here that don’t like trump. Why is it the community doesn’t seem to have these issues with them? Plenty of different opinions here, yet for some reason every thread you’re in has the same routine every time. I suppose it’s 99% of the people at fault, right? How many good members are no longer here, or active because of the “different opinion” of 1 member? I don’t think it’s your different opinion, I think it might be the way you go about discussions.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    False. I’m fairly convinced that if there were a secret ballot, the president would be removed. However, since Senators are beholden to their constituents, no matter how dumb they may be, they will vote in a way that best ensures they keep their seats.

Now, this seems to be the actual issue. As the "refuses to answer questions" and "99% of the community" accusations are either made up or false.

Here's one that I never saw answered.

Wow... are you really advocating that the Senators should go against the will of their constituents (for their own good of course)? How very statist/elitist of you. :rolleyes:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    there’s more than you here that don’t like trump. Why is it the community doesn’t seem to have these issues with them? Plenty of different opinions here, yet for some reason every thread you’re in has the same routine every time. I suppose it’s 99% of the people at fault, right? How many good members are no longer here, or active because of the “different opinion” of 1 member? I don’t think it’s your different opinion, I think it might be the way you go about discussions.

I don't insult people, I don't start things. So if they aren't active because of me, they probably need to man up, and understand the world doesn't carve out safe spaces for the easily offended. As long as I am with the rules, I feel free to offer my opinion as I see fit.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Here's one that I never saw answered.

You don't see why I didn't answer that question? You throw out a jab, and in the same breath expect me to answer that question? Yeah. Not gonna happen. Address people in the way I'm sure your parents told you to, and you'll get an honest answer.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I don't insult people, I don't start things. So if they aren't active because of me, they probably need to man up, and understand the world doesn't carve out safe spaces for the easily offended. As long as I am with the rules, I feel free to offer my opinion as I see fit.

I don’t know if you’re using your definition of insult, or if you just don’t see it when you’re the one doing the insulting, but we’ve all seen you do it. I’ve seen many of times where you call somebody something, and the second someone says “troll” or anything of the sort you start talking about the rules. You can claim your innocence all you want, but you know you get your kicks out of causing a stir. It’s sad to see so many good people fall victim so that 1 person can come and continually cause an uproar. As you say, man up and admit it. But whatever, you do you, I generally respect your opinion and point of view, lately it’s just been over the top and gets tiring seeing the same spill every time I open a thread.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And? I don't like Trump, and that's commonly known. I've said nothing worse, here, than what was said of Obama.

This is the crux, HS87. His panties are permanently in a bunch because he was just about the only Obama fan, and he's been trying to recreate that situation on Trump - only nobody is buying

Instead of refuting the idea that Michael looks like a man, instead he attacks Melania. Maybe he convinced somebody to believe 'scandal free', but even the Club for We're Better Than That won't get on that bus

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don’t know if you’re using your definition of insult, or if you just don’t see it when you’re the one doing the insulting, but we’ve all seen you do it. I’ve seen many of times where you call somebody something, and the second someone says “troll” or anything of the sort you start talking about the rules. You can claim your innocence all you want, but you know you get your kicks out of causing a stir. It’s sad to see so many good people fall victim so that 1 person can come and continually cause an uproar. As you say, man up and admit it. But whatever, you do you, I generally respect your opinion and point of view, lately it’s just been over the top and gets tiring seeing the same spill every time I open a thread.

Prove it. What have I called you, or anyone else for that matter? You're not the first ti say this. And my response is always the same. PROVE IT. Though if you find something that supports you accusation you will be the FIRST to do so.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This is the crux, HS87. His panties are permanently in a bunch because he was just about the only Obama fan, and he's been trying to recreate that situation on Trump - only nobody is buying

Instead of refuting the idea that Michael looks like a man, instead he attacks Melania. Maybe he convinced somebody to believe 'scandal free', but even the Club for We're Better Than That won't get on that bus

I actually wasn't an Obama fan. I just thought the nastiness he endured were unjustified. I'd say more, but I'd need permission to do so. I have NOT been trying to recreate that nastiness with Trump. How many "Trump Threads" have I started (rhetorical)? No seriously look. If I posted a fraction of the number of threads concerning Obama, about Trump, this place would lose its ****. The mods would probably have to ban me for my own safety. I've always had a talent with using words, so rest assured, if I meant to **** off the most the forum, I could probably do so.... but that's not my intent at all.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Prove it. What have I called you, or anyone else for that matter? You're not the first ti say this. And my response is always the same. PROVE IT. Though if you find something that supports you accusation you will be the FIRST to do so.

maybe you forgot calling ingo stormfront, or calling me a racist? I’ve seen other insults, I don’t save them in a folder like you do with comments, but as recently as a week or so ago I remember seeing you insult somebody.

But whatever, if you’d like we can pm, but I have no desire to get this thread locked or cause a **** storm. I just get tired of seeing member after member fall victim for 1 person, and that person get kicks out of stirring the group up for thrills. I’m done. Sorry everyone, I’ll hold it in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom