• Status
    Not open for further replies.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i just read this in the sad david moore story ---Downtown, officers used their smartphones to show restaurant employees Hardy's picture, warning them to call 911 if he showed up.--- Officer shooting suspect in custody - 13 WTHR

what kind of smartphones do officers get issued??? how does dispatch send images and other messages to the smartphones...what kinds of things go out over the smartphones??? are the smartphones expensive or do we get a good monthly rate???

hope the smartphones help them find the shooters...

how often is this done to catch a criminal who shoots a civilian? just wondering if there is a double standard of police work here.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    how often is this done to catch a criminal who shoots a civilian? just wondering if there is a double standard of police work here.

Screw the double standard, if that is what you think it is, if it was solider you would go above an beyond too! I can tell you this, public safety officers come before civilians in my book everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

I supposed if a member of your company or platoon was killed in combat it was simply accepted with no more fanfare than any other soldier in any other unit in any other part of the world right?

**** me runnin, you've got to be ****ing kidding me

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    You are really something else ranger.... Unfriggenbelieveable :rolleyes:

so if your mom got shot you think they would be doing the same thing? I doubt it. that is a double standard. Its just fact. Im not blaming them for doing it. I would do it too. but it still is fact worthy and deserves mention.

once again people above .... don't compare war to police work. its not even close to the same thing.

Fenway thanks for the negative rep! Its the first tme I have ever got any response from you at all. at least I know your real. I was beginning to think you were the wizzard of OZ. dont worry, VUPDblue already thanked me for designing the last INGO t-shirt.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    so if your mom got shot you think they would be doing the same thing? I doubt it. that is a double standard.

once again people above .... dont compare war to policwork. its not even close to the same thing.

Fenway thanks for the negative rep! Its the first tme I have ever got any response from you at all. at least I know your real. I was beginning to thing you were the wizzard of OZ.

Yes E5R, it's a double standard. ***** about it, scream about it, climb a ****ing mountain and thump your chest till it bleeds about it. Better yet, march your ass to downtown Indy and whine about it to the Mayor, Chief of Police, Director of Public Safety or the City County Council and see what their response is. My guess is every one of them would tell you to go **** yourself.

Life ain't fair, ****ing get over it already.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Just gave you another one so you can be sure.

I see that you did. so just because your the admin your opinions count more than me? I had a gold badge and almost a silver badge. you negative repped me twice and took it away. does anyone else think thats fair? just pointing it out. I could care less about my rep though. take it all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom