• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Folklore has it that a guy named William Tell had sort of the same problem, and william JR simply held the balanced the target on his head. I don't think Mama would have let you try that with Miguel Jr.

IndyIN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Texas
    I think the real questions are:

• What brand stapler?
    • Factory staples or reloads?
    • When was the last time you cleaned your stapler?
    • Does it happen with only one staple magazine or all of them?

Be sure to name the exact model stapler so we can all choose sides and declare that we’ve never had an issue with said brand and model, or state that it’s a piece of junk and that we’d never own another one.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

• What brand stapler?

Be sure to name the exact model stapler so we can all choose sides and declare that we’ve never had an issue with said brand and model, or state that it’s a piece of junk and that we’d never own another one.
    ^^^^^^ Winning Post right here!!!!

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    You need to send it to a custom staplersmith and have the feedramp polished and while you are at it, have a trigger job done as well because all of these are of the lemon sqweezer variety and have a 25# or greater trigger pull from the factory.
    Maybe a new mainspring?:rockwoot:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    My Staple Gun has started to do something similar as of late.

It seems to work better when I don't store it with the safety engaged (holding the lever down). Not sure if it is the spring in it or what.

Seems I'm going to have to go get a new staple gun as well. Pics and range report forthcoming when I select one ;)

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Funny as hell update for you...Miguel Jr. and I rolled into Elwood around dinner time again tonight. Just one other guy at the range. He was pulling up at nearly the same time we were. We exchanged pleasantries and started to unload our vehicles.

He says, "Hey, I have a weird question for you..."

I'm thinking, "Uh oh..."

"Did you get a new stapler?" :D

LMAO! It was INGO's own KEHO, who had read my original post earlier today and figured "dude + kid @ Elwood = Miguel". We had a nice chat about reloading (and staplers...) A very cool guy.

Also, Miguel Jr. started the session with his Crickett, but I let him try the Remington 597 (iron sights) using a bag. The stock is still a little too big for him, but using the bag, he was solid. Little bugger was hitting a 6" steel plate from 50 yards consistently, so it looks like I need to upgrade him from the single-shot.

Bisbobble

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Carmel/Zionsville

• What brand stapler?

If you really want to stir it up, we need to determine if it's better to OC or CC your stapler.

CC 'cause people could get nervous you may suddenly put up another Yard Sale sign like all those other stapler tote'n wackos.

OC 'cause the world should accept that it's your right to staple stuff.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    If you really want to stir it up, we need to determine if it's better to OC or CC your stapler.

CC 'cause people could get nervous you may suddenly put up another Yard Sale sign like all those other stapler tote'n wackos.

OC 'cause the world should accept that it's your right to staple stuff.
    I imagine if you really wanted, the custom holster makers would be happy to make you a holster for your stapler too!

Top Bottom