• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Just got another 30 day ban on Facebook. I don't even know why I bother with that liberal hell hole anymore

It's extremely rare I get involved in anything political on FB. It's mostly for close friends and family. It's usless to get involved in any news story/political comments. You won't change anyone's mind and it just turns into name calling.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It wasn't for selling guns was it? I am guessing it was for selling guns.
    There are still some gun sales groups on FB, but the liberal busybodies search them out and report them to FB. Then you have a few butthurt gun owners that got their noses out of joint for one thing or another that like to narc on people.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    FTFY
    Sorry CM. Just my personal pet peeve. You either went, or you have gone. My high school English teacher would have kittens when somebody used have went. Scarred me for life.

English was my absolute worst subject. I hated it. I hated the teachers. I hated the subject period. Just me.
    It almost held me back as 1 teacher my junior year failed me for spite. I had to make it up in summer school. Seriously pi$$ed me off.

So I went and goned to summer school so I could gradiate.........:laugh6:

Hope this relieves the scarring...:):

Hotrod29

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2016
    NWI
    I made a post "going to the range if anyone wants to come with" and had a picture of the gun. No time codes or anything

Hotrod29

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2016
    NWI
    Yeah it makes me sick how PC everything has become and these FB community standards are a complete joke. More like social engineering than community standards

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Literally "triggered" the flakes. Their Utopia (of which FB is a fine example) doesn't include guns (or freedom, evidently)

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Considering CM first learned Old English, I think he gets along very well.

Never been banned from the Book of Faces, but I tend to use it selectively for family and a very select few friends.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I made a post "going to the range if anyone wants to come with" and had a picture of the gun. No time codes or anything

Just imagine if there was a pic of you eating a gun-shaped Pop-Tart...

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I posted pictures of dead animals with a gun laying on them and didn't get in trouble.

I'm OG Facebook though, been there since you were required to have a college email address to sign up. Maybe I'm grandfathered in. :dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah it makes me sick how PC everything has become and these FB community standards are a complete joke. More like social engineering than community standards

Social engineering has been going on for a long time my friend. I saw a marked change in the school system right after I graduated in 68.Things started sliding abut then and maybe even earlier.

Top Bottom