• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Considering CM first learned Old English, I think he gets along very well.

Never been banned from the Book of Faces, but I tend to use it selectively for family and a very select few friends.

Actually, it was Middle English. Most of the Old English speakers were killed off by the Saxons until King Arthur developed his secret weapon (Wenn ist das Nunstuck git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput! ) which killed off all the Saxons, and the remaining languages were amalgamated and fused into Middle English...which worked until Blank Verse was used by the Earl of Surrey...then it all went to hell. We ended up with slam poetry and rap.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I've had people respond to my comments with graphic images of a dead person and writing how they hope I'm killed. I tag it for inappropriate and have never had FB agree that any of it is against their policy

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    As much crazy crap as I post on facebook, I can't believe I've never been banned. Not a lot of leftist friends on there since they all deleted me during the election last year, so there aren't many people to complain about my posts.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    As much crazy crap as I post on facebook, I can't believe I've never been banned. Not a lot of leftist friends on there since they all deleted me during the election last year, so there aren't many people to complain about my posts.
    Pretty much the same. All my lefty acquaintances went on a crying jag and up and left me.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    That's weird, I'm in a FB gun group, and people post weapons up quite openly. I don't know if anyone has been banned, but there are several up for sale right now. I may still have one up that's been there for a few months.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Yeah it makes me sick how PC everything has become and these FB community standards are a complete joke. More like social engineering than community standards

It seems this way... I'd be posting more gun photos when the ban is up if it were me!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    That's weird, I'm in a FB gun group, and people post weapons up quite openly. I don't know if anyone has been banned, but there are several up for sale right now. I may still have one up that's been there for a few months.

Probably depends on who is in the group.
    And some people have boasted that they go in groups they disagree with, just to report posts to get the group shutdown.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I figure there are user groups out there whose entire mission is to swarm Facebook with reports once the hive has been triggered.

Top Bottom