• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    ...Rush Limbaugh once said “Animals have no rights. Look how they treat each other.” Think about that for a minute.

Unless I'm mistaken, this was said in the context of animal rights, NOT in the context of race. (The Way Things Ought to Be, Chp 10?)

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Honestly, I did the same.

I know a couple of large marge ladies that will stomp your guts out if you cross them. And yes that is one of their handles....."Large Marge"
    They used to ride with us on Poker Runs and such. In truth I would prefer them at my back than a lot of the supposed men that I know if the :poop: was getting serious.

craigkim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Fishers
    I can’t help but wonder what the narrative would be in the media if he had been killed by police after this “alleged” crime? Probably a good guy, wouldnt hurt anyone, getting his life back together after prison.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Context is king. The whole point of that chapter is that people aren't animals (even if they act like it sometimes).

Oh I know exactly what you are saying but look around. Pay attention. We are actually breeding a subculture of near animals. If it is not glaringly obvious to yoy it soon will be.

So yes, this fits.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    At least someone finally said this, but sadly, it will fall on deaf ears.

"Black lives matter is not just a slogan that should be utilized for our anger against bad policing. Black lives matter is also a slogan that ought to be used inside of our community and we've got to believe that," he said. "We have to have a certain amount of humanity and respect for each other if we want others to have the same amount of humanity and respect for us."
    I've said it in previous posts that FAR more in the black community have been killed at the hands of other blacks than have been killed by cops. But the BLM movement can't use that to further their agenda.

(This is no way intended to excuse the actions of a few out of many cops.)

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

It's a thug culture thing.

I'll never understand the shoe fetish.

I like the all-white, high-top, strapped with the gum bottom
    There's somethin' about 'em, they're dirty, that's why I got 'em
    I leave them strapped and laced, they come up out 'em
    The last person that touched 'em, I damn near shot 'em

Air Force Ones - Nelly
    #4 song on Billboard - December 2002

Rubix

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2020
    Harlan
    If you're at work, watch the volume.

[video=youtube;fpxeTVJ2k6U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpxeTVJ2k6U[/video]

I've been on an instrumental Chill/Synth/Vaporwave run. I like music when I work but find words distracting.

[video=youtube;8GW6sLrK40k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k[/video]
    [video=youtube;Pf8cYZKUHdg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf8cYZKUHdg[/video]

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    It's a thug culture thing.

I'll never understand the shoe fetish.

I like the all-white, high-top, strapped with the gum bottom
    There's somethin' about 'em, they're dirty, that's why I got 'em
    I leave them strapped and laced, they come up out 'em
    The last person that touched 'em, I damn near shot 'em

Air Force Ones - Nelly
    #4 song on Billboard - December 2002

34 now but I remember back in my high school days on a handful of occasions walking in the halls behind someone and accidently toeing the back of some dudes Jordans or whatever with the tip of my boots. They would turn around ready to pounce like I shot their dog or something. I was almost my adult size in high school so they'd try to have words but always backed off.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Wound festering?
    I call BS on that.
    We have imports that act the same way as those that have been here for generations.
    Its a tribal dont dive a flip mindset.

If it was a wound, simply following doctors orders would have healed it.

Like.....graduate HS, get a job, get married and then have kids.

Even MSN posted that as the template for success, some damn study supported it. Of course liberals have said otherwise for decades.

And whose fault is it for listening to them?

Didnt a black sociologist say the out of wedlock birthrate was a ticking time bomb.....when blacks were born out of wedlock at 25% compared to whites at 7% ?

And the blacks called him ridiculous. Now its 75%.

And now you have this quack reverend blaming guns and everybody else. The media spins it so most folks dont see what is really going on, lessening the visibility of bad behavior.

Theres no accountability, and there isnt going to be.
    Give em each a million dollar reparation and they will still act this way ( rap artists seem to blast each other often ).

Seriously, who gives a flip about George Floyd. Got grown ups here, watching the news and crying, tearing **** up......because a violent felon ingested a fatal dose of drugs and then had a cop.kneel on his neck. Way up in Minnesota.

And nobody gives a damn about a 3 yr old girl getting shot closer n Chicago.

Its all about identity and not integrity.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wound festering?
    I call BS on that.
    We have imports that act the same way as those that have been here for generations.
    Its a tribal dont dive a flip mindset.

If it was a wound, simply following doctors orders would have healed it.

Like.....graduate HS, get a job, get married and then have kids.

Even MSN posted that as the template for success, some damn study supported it. Of course liberals have said otherwise for decades.

And whose fault is it for listening to them?

Didnt a black sociologist say the out of wedlock birthrate was a ticking time bomb.....when blacks were born out of wedlock at 25% compared to whites at 7% ?

And the blacks called him ridiculous. Now its 75%.

And now you have this quack reverend blaming guns and everybody else. The media spins it so most folks dont see what is really going on, lessening the visibility of bad behavior.

Theres no accountability, and there isnt going to be.
    Give em each a million dollar reparation and they will still act this way ( rap artists seem to blast each other often ).

Seriously, who gives a flip about George Floyd. Got grown ups here, watching the news and crying, tearing **** up......because a violent felon ingested a fatal dose of drugs and then had a cop.kneel on his neck. Way up in Minnesota.

And nobody gives a damn about a 3 yr old girl getting shot closer n Chicago.

Its all about identity and not integrity.

You just described the wound I was referring to my friend and as it festers it gets worse. Look at my analogy. I could use much stronger terms as I am sure you could.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    They willfully work to maintain a victim mindset.
    **** on em

Desegregation was to show them a way up.

Turns out it pulled things down, least common denominator.

When you demand less, you get less.

Content of character......the dude that said that must be spinning like a top in his grave.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    It boggles my mind why they dont change their thinking to break the cycle.

But then an extended loser family is more important than personal success.

I would think a person have enough backbone to be successful, even at the cost of being ostracised, and then start their own new successfull family.

But it appears theyd rather burn their energy on tearing down statues n stuff.

I moved away from damn near everybody at 18. Whole new town. Was not hard. Kind of exciting and refreshing really.

If you have a good work ethic and are decent, things work out.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I really dont give a damn about adults being stupid.
    Dig a hole and fill it with em

But kids....they dont have choices. And they are being raised poorly and even being shot.

3 yrs old man, 3 freakin yrs old.

And some people are worried about police brutality?

Damn

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    In HS back in the '70s they considered it a badge of honor to fail all classes. It is truly the curse of tribalism. There were very few who crawled above that level of societal failure and the peer shaming for getting passing grades. And we had some fabulous riots every year.

Same **** different decade.

Top Bottom