• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    In HS back in the '70s they considered it a badge of honor to fail all classes. It is truly the curse of tribalism. There were very few who crawled above that level of societal failure and the peer shaming for getting passing grades. And we had some fabulous riots every year.

Same **** different decade.

Man I have some story's to share about this but not here. Too many softy's. The rebuttals are not worth the sharing.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    They willfully work to maintain a victim mindset.
    **** on em

Desegregation was to show them a way up.

Turns out it pulled things down, least common denominator.

When you demand less, you get less.

Content of character......the dude that said that must be spinning like a top in his grave.

That same 'dude' also said thus:

“There is little hope for us until we become toughminded enough to break loose from the shackles of prejudice, half-truths, and downright ignorance. The shape of the world today does not permit us the luxury of softmindedness. A nation or a civilization that continues to produce softminded men purchases its own spiritual death on an installment plan.”

You're much more likely to hear BLM quote Marx or Mao than Dr King. I can see a future in which Dr King would be considered an Uncle Tom

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I too remember when some folks thought it cool to flunk classes.

One guy in 8th grade was decent enough.
    Then in 9th grade he changed. Was rude, mean and thought it also cool to flunk stuff. But.....he was popular within that new group.

Smdh

The tribe is more important

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Having been involved in many a late night scuffle in my young days.

Making fun of a dudes chick usually does not go well even a weak dude will come out swinging. BTW if your not doing her why you worried about what she looks like maybe he likes em big so be it.

Dude did good aggressive and accurate looks like a 9mm compact he had a plan and followed through took the guys out. You can learn from the bad guys as well.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Having been involved in many a late night scuffle in my young days.

Making fun of a dudes chick usually does not go well even a weak dude will come out swinging. BTW if your not doing her why you worried about what she looks like maybe he likes em big so be it.

Dude did good aggressive and accurate looks like a 9mm compact he had a plan and followed through took the guys out. You can learn from the bad guys as well.

After watching this more than a few times this cat has a few more body's on him than is known I am sure. He was calm cold and went about his business like Jack Reacher.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I know a couple of large marge ladies that will stomp your guts out if you cross them. And yes that is one of their handles....."Large Marge"
    They used to ride with us on Poker Runs and such. In truth I would prefer them at my back than a lot of the supposed men that I know if the :poop: was getting serious.

I get it.

On the original topic, if having a thick girlfriend/wife caused folks to kill people, I'd be a serial killer...

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    The article said the shooter had an extensive rap sheet... I wonder about the other 4 as well. I'm thinking the "he was just turning his life around" statements are already out there for all involved though.

Pity the BLM folks will never know/care about this one. We all know B on B violent crime gets NO headlines, No protests.

It's the gun's fault.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    After watching this more than a few times this cat has a few more body's on him than is known I am sure. He was calm cold and went about his business like Jack Reacher.
    Watched this at half speed several times. Hides his draw, goes straight to the target, 3 head shots, triple tap to the runner out the door.

Impressive under stress.

Don

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This wound has been festering for longer than most avg. folks even know. I see no medicine strong enough to heal it. The culture is not seeking to be healed but accepted as a norm. This :poop: is not the norm. Not in my world. Here in we see the truth.

Correct. Maybe in Mogadishu, but not here. This is supposedly a civilized society with rule of law. But not according to them. They seem to think that the way to live life is to be ignorant and uneducated, and wear your pride on your sleeve. And if somebody disrespects you, the way to solve it is violence. They dont understand respect, self worth, and self respect. Oh, and respecting others. Its all a big pissing match.

They willfully work to maintain a victim mindset.
    **** on em

Desegregation was to show them a way up.

Instead they fought it so hard, now they are fighting to go BACK to segregation. Even some BLMers calling for separate everything now. We dont need that. We already have what they are demanding... Chicago, Detroit, Chattanooga, Baltimore, etc. Intense pockets of the city that are virtually 100% black, and actions like this are the norm daily. They just dont understand that we have already tried what they are asking for, because they put themselves into those separate societies. And due to these neanderthal lizard brain driven actions those places are :poop:holes. And it aint whitey's fault. Whitey isnt allowed in those areas. Is it ALL of them? Nope. Look around. Lots of respectable POC out there in polite society being successful. Except they get called Uncle Toms because they follow "rules of the white man" according to that museum. (we've all seen that flyer) And heaven forbid they dont act black. SMH

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Watched this at half speed several times. Hides his draw, goes straight to the target, 3 head shots, triple tap to the runner out the door.

Impressive under stress.

Don

I don't see why he'd be under a lot of stress. He's the attacker, and no one is shooting back.

He also doesn't appear to be terribly stressed about his decision to commit multiple murders.

Shooting fish in a barrel is easy. Especially when you have no moral qualms about doing so.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest

Impressive under stress.

Don

IMHO the shooter was never stressed.
    It was close, yup..........fuggin fish in a barrel.
    No skill.
    Just somebody that DGAF.

Top Bottom