• ...and so much more!
  • HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Ohh boy. I'm stuck between the gems.

The first one that came to mind was a Radian Weapons Model One. It felt so unbelievably smooth. They put the best parts on it and the functionality was somehow better than other similarly designed rifles.

My other tie would be the LMT MARS. If you've never been blessed with the opportunity to shoot an LMT, I wish it for you. They are pieces of art.

I also trust BCM rifles and my Jack Carbine from them is a solid and fun shooter.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Still like my trusty SP1 View attachment 89728
    The Holy Grail of SP1s. With the vinyl covered aluminum stock too. Those have really shot up in price. They hit 2k on GB often. Sometimes more. I have a 5 digit carbine with issues. Currently looking for the correct barrel. It now has a newer Colt 1 in 7 twist barrel. Edit to add a really bad pic.
    dfTCvFT.jpg

Last edited:

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    My Mk12(ish) builds are my favorite and the one in front is my top pick. My most useful is a LMT lower under a WOA built 1-7.7 twist Krieger and a Trijicon IR Hunter.

FsZWcqwh.jpg

I recognize that view, and Young's is the perfect playground for those rifles!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I have quality factory-built rifles (BCM, etc) that I really like, but my favorite would have to be the one that a well-known member (who might wish to remain anonymous) helped me assemble.
    With the 18.3" Ballistic Advantage stainless barrel, and a LaRue MBT 2-stage trigger, it's accurate, and a real joy to shoot .... and isn't that what it's all about. :)

I call it the Blue Mink.

i-7RzKPXf-L.jpg

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Put this one together and really like the size and handling, but can't seem to find 7.62X39 mags that will work reliably.

View attachment 90062

I put together a 7.62x39 AR15 for my nephew it loves CPD mags. They call them Duramag now. 10 and 28rd mags have worked great for him. He uses cheap Russian made ammo like Wolf, Tula, and Golden Tiger which gives him the best accuracy of the three.

My Nephews wedding gift. Franken15 7.62x39
    He's added a red dot and a 3x magnifier to it since this picture.

Top Bottom