• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dwickstrom

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Whats your favorite monthly bi-monthly gun magazine? Lately I have been picking up issues of Combat Handgun lots of great info on self defense,product reviews,real world I had to use my firearm stories all in all a great publication. I also enjoy American Handgunner.:draw:

BuddieReigns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Muncie
    It's not necessarily just guns, but I love Backwoodsman. The past few issues have been a little lame though. I read it because I like to hear inventive ideas on how to do things from normal guys or even really old dudes sending in info about how they did something back in the day, but lately it's been a little lamer. I don't necessarily care to read an interview with Cody Lundin or Les Stroud. Boring kinda. I want to read about people making knives from saw blades or how they make holster or even how they build stuff like boats or other weird stuff.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Used to really like Gun Test. Don't even know if they still do it. Interesting when they don't have to worry about advertisers.

1Spider

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    I used to love Combat Handguns, but over the years they have become more of a showplace for new guns and more advertising. Still good though.
    All the good ones start out like that and then go to a lot of advertising. I still enjoy it.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I used to get my reading fix through magazines. I get my fix now-a-days off the internet.

However, I still take my NRA and American Legion Mags through regular mail.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I subscribe to SWAT Magazine and pick up RECOIL when its available on newsstands.

I enjoy SWAT Magazine because of the many training topics they cover. I enjoy RECOIL for the contemporary layout and pictures.

SWAT_2012_06_cover.jpg

recoil_300x200.jpg

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    The American Rifleman, Guns & Ammo, American Handgunner. I also subscribe to Shooting Sports. It is dedicated to competitive shooting, and it is only available online. The plus side is it's free.

Top Bottom