• ...and so much more!
  • danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    "........and this is my BOOMSTICK!" - Bruce Campbell, Army of Darkness.

I know that's shameful, and I know it's an awful movie too, but that is the first thing that came into my head when I read the title of this thread.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Little Bill Daggett: I guess you think I'm kicking you, Bob. But it ain't so. What I'm doing is talking, you hear? I'm talking to all those villains down there in Kansas. I'm talking to all those villains in Missouri. And all those villains down there in Cheyenne. And what I'm saying is there ain't no whore's gold. And if there was, how they wouldn't want to come looking for it anyhow.

Little Bill Daggett: Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch! You just shot an unarmed man!
    Will Munny: Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend.

Little Bill Daggett: You'd be William Munny out of Missouri. Killer of women and children.
    Will Munny: That's right. I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you did to Ned.

Will Munny: You boys better move away.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Your wearing my hat.......Your fingers better not be ticklin my ivory handled Colt. Stand up so I can see and you just might live threw this night... Padin... Silverado

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    "You shouldn't hang me on a hook, Johnny. My father hung me on a hook once. Once!" -Danny Vermin, Johnny Dangerously

OK, so it was a comedy, not a gun movie... But Danny DID carry the .88 Magnum....

Blessings,
    B

It shoots threw Schools..... It goes threw the victim, threw the wall, threw a tree outside....

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    "Mark, a gun is simply a tool." The Rifleman

One of Mark's friends was looking at McCain's rifle and it went off killing another kid. Good episode but you sure wouldn't see one like that today done in the same manner as the writers did back then.

Hiram Abiff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Wayne Co.
    John Wayne

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    "You shouldn't hang me on a hook, Johnny. My father hung me on a hook once. Once!" -Danny Vermin, Johnny Dangerously

OK, so it was a comedy, not a gun movie... But Danny DID carry the .88 Magnum....

Blessings,
    B

"It shoots through schools."

Later
    "He's their knight in shining armor."
    "This goes through armor, through the victim, through the wall, a tree outside."
    [but it apparently doesn't go through a cigarette case.]

rjwin1967

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    From Last Man Standing -
    Flynn: I guess you'll have to kill me."
    John Smith: "It'll hurt if I do."

DodgebyDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    TGC: EMPTY! all this time.....That's dishonest.....looooooow
    Max: Let's have a look at this machine of yours....
    TGC: How do we know that one is not a dud....
    Max: lets find out.....
    TGC: cool, cool

not gun related but from Mad Max

Idiot in the middle of the road: What just happened?
    The Goose(on fresh wrecked bike): IDK man I just got here meself

Toadie: I GOT IT, I GOT IT
    Unknown bad guy (after the "catch"): Great work Toadie!

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    The Boondock Saints

And shepherds we shall be. For thee, my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    The path of the righteous man is be sect on all sides by the inequity's of the selfish, and tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak threw the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and a finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison my brother. And you will know my name is the lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee...

Pitt: Pulp Fiction

Top Bottom