• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Well, you need to decide if you are a Yahoo Click-bait Reporter, or One-Who-Has-Been-Forged-In-The-Fires-of-INGO (EIEIO, for short).

:rockwoot:
    i don't care about that stuff, I just was sharing my opinion (I don't think t.lex gets that yet) and an article. I'm glad to see the agent indicted but I think many more should be too in this case and in others.
    after the "trial" which I'll later relate as the federal police circle jerk and lie fest, there's a 99% chance he walks free and is back on the job. Hell hes probably on the job even now but I don't know that.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I get that you have strong opinions on many things. What usually confuses me is whether there are facts supporting your opinions.

As law enforcement agencies go, I think the FBI is probably more likely to avoid or submit for protection their agents who break the laws than certain state or local agencies. Yes, there are notable exceptions that grow further into the past with each year.

But, that's not an INGO-popular, bridge-convention rallying cry.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I get that you have strong opinions on many things. What usually confuses me is whether there are facts supporting your opinions.

As law enforcement agencies go, I think the FBI is probably more likely to avoid or submit for protection their agents who break the laws than certain state or local agencies. Yes, there are notable exceptions that grow further into the past with each year.

But, that's not an INGO-popular, bridge-convention rallying cry.
    so far I think the facts make this look like an execution.
    They even picked the time and place it would happen and lied to lure in their victim and have lied to cover it up. The AG's office under obama even lied. Where's that indictment?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The government has been using a Justice by any means tactics lately. Are we supposed to just lay down? I've chosen to voice my displeasure. That's the only recourse we seem to have.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Getting back to the real relevance of the story - the FBI agent'sactipns redultedinthe death of an individual. Being charged with the lesser crime of lying to investigators is far less serious than being charged With some iteration of wrongful death of an individual.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Getting back to the real relevance of the story - the FBI agent'sactipns redultedinthe death of an individual. Being charged with the lesser crime of lying to investigators is far less serious than being charged With some iteration of wrongful death of an individual.
    That was basically my point.

steve0322

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    Mooresville
    Only on here would you have people *****ing about a title that means nothing rather than commenting on the ****ing article I quoted. FBI lied man died.

The man died as a result of his stupidity. He was playing soldier on federal grounds. You see people writing all the time that if you play stupid games with the police, you win stupid prizes. The guy was a complete fraud that was living off the government while complaining about the government. Don't be in an armed "uprising" and expect to not get shot when you make a move like you might reach into your coat when confronted by the police.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    @TT

There's news today from Indy of a guy who was pulled over for a traffic stop, then took off, crashed and was shot by police.

Was he "executed" by your definition?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Did the locals have a pre-planned ambush set up?

A) Depends on how you consider a traffic stop.
    B) For purposes of "execution" - is that part of the definition?

On a related note, where is the evidence they wanted to "ambush" Finicum? He was pulled over, as part of a plan to arrest him, and he took off. "Ambush" suggests they were going to shoot him when he stopped as part of the plan.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

On a related note, where is the evidence they wanted to "ambush" Finicum? He was pulled over, as part of a plan to arrest him, and he took off. "Ambush" suggests they were going to shoot him when he stopped as part of the plan.
    That's what they want you to think. They knew he'd run and the ambush was set for later on.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Armed guy helps take over property, guy camps out there for weeks, guy threatens LE, guy is so confident he thinks he can come and go as he pleases, guy drives off one day and police try to stop him, guy decides not to stop and LE give chase, guy decides to jump out of vehicle, guy wins "stupid prize," for repeatedly engaging in "stupid games."
    Anything I'm missing?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Yeah, just watched the synced video. Been awhile.

Finicum wasn't executed. He committed suicide by cop, in a very dramatic, convoluted way. The people with him in that car are a special kind of douchebaggery, too. They wanted blood, and they got it.

And I actually agree - generally - with the principles behind that BLM protest. But those principles were not served by the actions on that snowy road.

It is interesting now, though, the commentary when they left the first stop about "are they shooting"? Well, now we know. If those agents had simply told the truth, there probably would've been an administrative reprimand or something about shooting a fleeing suspect's vehicle, but that's probably it.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Armed guy helps take over property, guy camps out there for weeks, guy threatens LE, guy is so confident he thinks he can come and go as he pleases, guy drives off one day and police try to stop him, guy decides not to stop and LE give chase, guy decides to jump out of vehicle, guy wins "stupid prize," for repeatedly engaging in "stupid games."
    Anything I'm missing?

You seemed to have missed one critical element as to why he could do all those things and many INGOers defend him rather than referring to the "stupid games/stupid prizes" analysis you referenced....OK, there are a couple of elements. One is the anti-government impetus, I'll leave the other to your imagination.

steve0322

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    Mooresville
    The hypocrisy on the whole defending the Bundy crew is amazing to me. If a black guy or God forbid a Muslim guy was using the government to subsidize his ranch and using foster kids at the government's expense to supplement his income(while using them as free ranch hands) were to go with a group of their anti US buddies and take over a national refuge center with guns and make a huge mess of the place and deface sacred native American artifacts, they'd be singing a different tune. They may even call them terrorists. I'm still trying to comprehend the mindset that some people have.

Top Bottom