• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    Wonder if I would be allowed bu the judge to keep carrying my guns after that until the court hearing ? I doubt it

Not defending anyone but really it's no different than what they do for Military folks that are required to train is for duty. They give them an exemption most times.

So yes if you were required by your job you'd more than likely be allowed to still work.

As far as agency discipline most times they wait until the outcome of any court results. Then they proceed to see what Department Policy was broken. I've seen OIA come back sustained and staff get anywhere from a letter to suspension to termination

I'm will be a minute before everything is done.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Colorado prosecutes negligence criminally. Third degree assault under Colorado is the only statute where he can claim "it wasn't loaded" and be convicted.

Huh. Plenty of quotes in the article. Not one of him claiming it wasn’t loaded. I stongly suspecy he didn’t claim it. Any reason you think he did? Any links to such statements? Transcripts of testimony? Anything? Or is this an “aint loaded” nail because that’s the hammer you have in the toolbox.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    q9m8Txu.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Huh. Plenty of quotes in the article. Not one of him claiming it wasn’t loaded. I stongly suspecy he didn’t claim it. Any reason you think he did? Any links to such statements? Transcripts of testimony? Anything? Or is this an “aint loaded” nail because that’s the hammer you have in the toolbox.

There hasn't been a release of the transcript yet.

Every person always says it wasn't loaded. LEOs are no different.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There hasn't been a release of the transcript yet.

Every person always says it wasn't loaded. LEOs are no different.
    So, you’re saying there’s still hope that you’re right.

Man, c’mon. It aint all that hard to admit when you we’re wrong one time. I mean, that’s still a good track record, right? Only ever being wrong one time is pretty good in my book.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    So, you’re saying there’s still hope that you’re right.

Man, c’mon. It aint all that hard to admit when you we’re wrong one time. I mean, that’s still a good track record, right? Only ever being wrong one time is pretty good in my book.

Allegedly wrong. And Kirk objects to your line of questioning.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Any reason you think he did?

24 years of thinking.

They all say it. I would bet he did too.

Top Bottom