• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    They're not the same FBI that they were back in the "Untouchables" era, that's for sure. Just another alphabet agency that could probably be done away with now.
    I don't like any agency that tells me they exist to make me feel safe you can tell me you're there to enforce the law and that makes me feel happy but I don't need someone out there trying to keep me safe

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    They're not the same FBI that they were back in the "Untouchables" era, that's for sure. Just another alphabet agency that could probably be done away with now.
    I think the Untouchables were part of the ATF, and were formed in order to defend an tyrannical mandate (hell, a constitutional amendment!) when the government decided Americans weren’t entitled to decide whether or not to drink alcoholic beverages. Yeah, yeah, Al Capone and all that, but organized crime wouldn’t have been anything near what it was without black market booze.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I think the Untouchables were part of the ATF, and were formed in order to defend an tyrannical mandate (hell, a constitutional amendment!) when the government decided Americans weren’t entitled to decide whether or not to drink alcoholic beverages.
    Not quite, but you are right they weren't part of the FBI. They started out as a unit/division in the Treasury dept then were later spun off into their own bureau, the prohibition bureau. The ATF was formed later as part of the IRS, not sure if they were ever under the treasury dept or not. Then later, relatively recently I believe were spun off into their own bureau.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

This is what I would call a good start to good riddance.

I also wonder if taxpayers are still on the hook for this mother ******'s pension.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Any allegation like this should be investigated. If it didn’t happen once, I would call it incompetence. But when dozens of girls are reporting the same thing? That’s intentionally covering it up. Maroney claimed she contacted the FBI and asked to be interviewed, only to be ignored. Why ignore dozens of girls wanting to tell you the truth?

I wonder if it had anything to do with hoping to get a job?

Abbott eyed job with USA Gymnastics in 2015

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Any allegation like this should be investigated. If it didn’t happen once, I would call it incompetence. But when dozens of girls are reporting the same thing? That’s intentionally covering it up. Maroney claimed she contacted the FBI and asked to be interviewed, only to be ignored. Why ignore dozens of girls wanting to tell you the truth?

Or was attempting blackmail to get one or maybe a payoff?

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne

Because the FBI is an organization that is corrupt as all of Hell and should be abolished.

JMO

Even IF(?) they're going to tell you a lie, you still want to investigate. Dozens of people wanting to tell you a story either means the person they're talking about needs to be looked at OR they are possibly conspiring to set someone up for a very bad reason.

Either way, investigate at a basic level and see if there is more to find.

Just a thought.

Regards,

Doug

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    If the allegations are true, everyone involved with ignoring a sexual predator, especially of minors, should face criminal charges, and go to jail for a long ****ing time.

They probably won't, but I do take some consolation that they will one day face their maker. I believe He holds a particularly dim view of hurting innocent children.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom