• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    When will it just become common knowledge that all of those “trainers” and “doctors” involved with the gymnastics community are perverts? The sport has a long history of abuse!

I’ll just say it. Any dude that surrounds himself with young girls has some sort of issue that WILL eventually be a problem! Fox guarding the henhouse.

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    If the allegations are true, everyone involved with ignoring a sexual predator, especially of minors, should face criminal charges, and go to jail for a long ****ing time.
    That would have to include their parents.
    PhotoNinja used to do gymnastics when she was young. Due to injury, she stopped. One question we both had was: Where were the parents?

I just found this article today: https://www.thecut.com/2018/11/how-did-larry-nassar-deceive-so-many-for-so-long.html

When Nasser was doing his thing, the parents were right there...three feet away. The unfortunate part of the story is that the guy had everyone- parents, coaches, law enforcement, etc.- convinced that he was a voice of authority.
    "Much-loved Larry placed himself in a position of authority in the least-monitored space full of children and proceeded to become the most successful pedophile in sports history."

"As his career progressed, he began to develop a research interest in the musculature of the pelvis: the sacrotuberous ligament in particular. He developed, for instance, two PowerPoint presentations called “Pelvic Floor: Where No Man Has Gone Before” and “Pelvic Floor: The Final Frontier.” He was associating himself with evidence that back and hip problems can be addressed through pelvic-floor physical therapy, which is, according to J. Welles Henderson, an OB/GYN and clinical professor specializing in pelvic disorders at University Hospitals in Cleveland, “mainstream medicine,” “a first-line treatment,” and “backed by 30 years of well-established research” on patients with weak or spastic pelvic floors."

"Directly after Nassar touched her in 2004, 17-year-old Brianne Randall filed a complaint with Meridian Township police and had a rape kit administered at the local hospital. Detective Andrew McCready called Nassar and asked him to come in for questioning, which he did. Nassar told McCready that he had indeed touched Brianne’s perineum, that it was part of a treatment called “sacrotuberous-ligament release,” and that the treatment was “published in medical journals and training tapes.” He also gave McCready his PowerPoint presentation on said ligament, in which he is pictured cupping a girl’s buttocks and pressing near a girl’s vulva. McCready then called Brianne’s mother to tell her the case would be closed and that “no crime was committed.”"

Nasser was a devious perv who figured out how to hoodwink his victims, their parents, other health professionals, and even law enforcement.
    The man was sick.

After reading this article, I realized the question we asked was biased. My fault.
    It will be interesting to see how this investigation continues forward.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I watched the testimony of one of the victims yesterday and all I can say is that I hope this **** burns in hell for all of eternity for the lives he screwed up/ruined... :xmad:

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Unfortunately the repercussions for preying on underage kids is not severe enough to dissuade them from continuing.
    Our prison systems need to be so bad no one ever wants to take the chance on ever going back again.
    Obviously that wouldn't have had an impact on this case so he should be made an example out of to set the preceden.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Unfortunately the repercussions for preying on underage kids is not severe enough to dissuade them from continuing.
    Our prison systems need to be so bad no one ever wants to take the chance on ever going back again.
    Obviously that wouldn't have had an impact on this case so he should be made an example out of to set the preceden.

After a fair trial resulting in a guilty conviction, execute the ********.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    The first step in protecting children is to do our best to prevent people from becoming pedophiles in the first place.

It is my understanding that many pedophiles out there were themselves molested as children. Something twists inside them so that they become their tormentor. Ask a shrink, I don't know why. I've just heard it several times from reliable sources.

Presuming this is correct then step #1 is some sort of intense counseling / therapy to move them from becoming predators themselves.

Step #2 is recognizing and accepting (as a culture) that, as of today, most pedophiles are not capable of changing or being changed. Again, I don't know why, just from reading and learning. Punishment, respectfully, is not a solution. Remember, there were pickpockets in London that preyed on the crowds that showed up at the hangings of - pickpockets! Besides, no one ever thinks they'll be the one to get caught. So either lifetime sentences or some other solution. While I support the death penalty I don't know if I would in this case. I'm more for the death penalty in murder.

Additionally, I don't want to see doctors and nurses abused by overly protective parents. Let's face it, medical personnel sometimes NEED to touch us in places that are sexual in nature. That's just a reality of medicine. How many guys have had their testicles touched for a hernia test? Was the penis touched as well? OMG! Assault! It could have been accidental. It could have been intentional. We generally don't know. But I don't want to see the presumption of innocence thrown out "for the children." We pass too many horrible laws for the children, the elderly, the.... you name it.

Lastly, here is a teacher that had sex with their 14 year old student:

094cea642821fc0d16aff6629a57bdeb.jpg

This is Debra Lefave. She plead guilty to two (2) counts of lewd and lascivious behavior in Florida.

Why didn't the prosecutor go for rape? The boy was 14 years olde, clearly too young to consent.

She does it we think "lucky boy." He does it we think "kill him now!" A double standard methinks we have.

Regards,

Doug

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    The first step in protecting children is to do our best to prevent people from becoming pedophiles in the first place.

It is my understanding that many pedophiles out there were themselves molested as children. Something twists inside them so that they become their tormentor. Ask a shrink, I don't know why. I've just heard it several times from reliable sources.

Presuming this is correct then step #1 is some sort of intense counseling / therapy to move them from becoming predators themselves.

Step #2 is recognizing and accepting (as a culture) that, as of today, most pedophiles are not capable of changing or being changed. Again, I don't know why, just from reading and learning. Punishment, respectfully, is not a solution. Remember, there were pickpockets in London that preyed on the crowds that showed up at the hangings of - pickpockets! Besides, no one ever thinks they'll be the one to get caught. So either lifetime sentences or some other solution. While I support the death penalty I don't know if I would in this case. I'm more for the death penalty in murder.

Additionally, I don't want to see doctors and nurses abused by overly protective parents. Let's face it, medical personnel sometimes NEED to touch us in places that are sexual in nature. That's just a reality of medicine. How many guys have had their testicles touched for a hernia test? Was the penis touched as well? OMG! Assault! It could have been accidental. It could have been intentional. We generally don't know. But I don't want to see the presumption of innocence thrown out "for the children." We pass too many horrible laws for the children, the elderly, the.... you name it.

Lastly, here is a teacher that had sex with their 14 year old student:

View attachment 158955

This is Debra Lefave. She plead guilty to two (2) counts of lewd and lascivious behavior in Florida.

Why didn't the prosecutor go for rape? The boy was 14 years olde, clearly too young to consent.

She does it we think "lucky boy." He does it we think "kill him now!" A double standard methinks we have.

Regards,

Doug

I agree with the double standard, but there are double standards with respect to gender every day and nobody seems to care.
    My thought on the teacher above is whether the outcome to the child is comparable, not the outcome of sentencing to the adult.
    I think we all might agree that the trauma to a 14 year old girl would most likely be worse than the trauma to a 14 year old boy if involved in an opposite sex assault so to speak.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I agree with the double standard, but there are double standards with respect to gender every day and nobody seems to care.
    My thought on the teacher above is whether the outcome to the child is comparable, not the outcome of sentencing to the adult.
    I think we all might agree that the trauma to a 14 year old girl would most likely be worse than the trauma to a 14 year old boy if involved in an opposite sex assault so to speak.

I agree that there are double standards but I do not like them. People should be treated equally no matter what the circumstances. Say I steal $10k from you, then I steal $10k from Bill Gates. Should my punishment be less for stealing from Bill because it didn't hurt him at all? This is the mindset of shoplifters who collectively cost us billions of dollars each year.

And I will argue that the boy wasn't harmed the same as the girl. Perhaps he wasn't harmed in the same way, but children that young are going to be harmed in some way or twisted in a way that may cause them to harm others.

And let us also consider the simple idea that you must be able to truly appreciate the cause of your actions. I am 55 years old. Say I make friends with a 14 year old girl, who becomes infatuated with me and agrees, willingly and without coercion, to have relations with me. Does that make it Okay, since she went in knowingly? I don't think so. I think I would be scum of the earth because she would not be mature enough to truly appreciate the life changing gravity of the event.

I believe this "no harm" premise is how many juries and people rationalize a double standard. "Boys will be boys," so it's Okay. Girls can be far more vicious than boys, but they get away with horrific behavior because they're female. Not good enough in my book, either way.

Of course, I also believe that if college students who are both drunker than hell have sex together, then you cannot charge one with rape without charging the other. There are social and cultural norms but everyone should be equal under the law. This is my liberal side. Sorry if I'm stinky on it.

Regards,

Doug

Kneedeep87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2021
    Fort wayne
    It's sad when an organization full of honest hard working people trying to do good is run by such scummy people that they put politics above a bunch of molested little girls. Sickening...the rot is spreading. We need to sever some limbs to save the body.

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    If the allegations are true, everyone involved with ignoring a sexual predator, especially of minors, should face criminal charges, and go to jail for a long ****ing time.

They probably won't, but I do take some consolation that they will one day face their maker. I believe He holds a particularly dim view of hurting innocent children.

Educators are held to this standard, why aren't the FBI?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

I hope the absolute best for these women.

I hope the absolute worse for the mother ******* piece of **** fbi agents.

Unfortunately, damages will be paid by taxpayers. Instead, it should come out of the assets and hides of these mother ******* ***holes.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

What a shame.
    I don't feel bad for him, however getting stabbed is not supposed to be part of the sentence. I am not happy that our prisons cannot control violence.

Wonder how it happened or whether he was in some kind of isolation.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Let the other Inmates Stab them every few months and have them Fear the Next Attack -- ?
    iu

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    I don't feel bad for him, however getting stabbed is not supposed to be part of the sentence. I am not happy that our prisons cannot control violence.

Wonder how it happened or whether he was in some kind of isolation.
    I did 20 years working for the Federal Bureau of Prisons at a real USP. USP Coleman 2 is one of 3 US Penitentiaries that are dropout yards for high security sex offenders, drop outs, those that cooperated and the all we hear about now transgender inmates that have flooded the prison system the last 10 years.

Here’s the misunderstood part on high security prisons that have general population yards (where they are not locked down all the time)

While you try and control it Just because you send a murderer, rapist, thief or drug dealer to prison don’t mean they stop murdering, raping, thiefing or selling drugs they just do it in prison!

Despite great efforts it’s a cat and mouse game to keep control of contraband. When I started in the Feds the only sex offender I ever saw was a few native Americans that did something on the Rez. Fast forward they needed a 3rd USP (let alone all the low and medium FCI sex offenders they had) because all the internet crimes and such prosecutions number went off the chart.

As far as contraband you stop what you can but especially with High Security joints they are the ones the majority of serious bodily injury attacks and murders happen at. They are more serious and committed inmates so there’s that.

And not that I give a damn but since the dropout yard inmates are still USPS they don’t have that kill on sight committed like a regular USP migh. That said I’d suspect this attack was over either a failure to pay OR someone wanted a transfer and hit a higher profile inmate. Have seen the latter happen a lot!

Reactions: Ark
    Top Bottom