• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Holiday Terror Warning Cites Car Bombs and Small Arms Attack - ABC News

It seems that the Fed's have issued a warning to LEO agencies around the nation to be prepared for "small arms" attack similar to those carried out in Mumbai India a few years ago.

Honestly, given how simple such an attack would be to carry out and how easy it would be to plan something while flying under the Homeland Security radar... I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet.

If it did, and the terrorists used "assault weapons" purchased legally through a gun store... all Hell would break loose and knee-jerk legislation would be sure to pass (similar to the GCAs of 1934 and 1968).

Let's hope our boys in blue are able to thwart any such plans.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    It would NOT suprise me any if the government made up an attack (that will of course fail):rolleyes: sometime in the future to restrict, or outright do away with the 2nd Ammendment. All the while the UN would be cheering!:noway:

IMO we're VERY close to scenaro's just like that with the bunch of thugs we have running our country:xmad:.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Wow...another christmas threat? It gets old even hearing about this crap anymore. The fact that the FBI and DHS and others are plastering this crap everywhere is a victory for the terrorists because they know they are accomplishing fear which is the heart of terror.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I hope nothing happens, but if something does, I also hope that the uniformed civilians responding remember that a well regulated militia is necessary for the security of a free state and that the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. That way when some of us are there protecting the unarmed sheep, I hope that the uniformed civilians remember who is friend and who is foe.

In all reality, our enemies don't need to do anything but threaten, and what happens? We lock down ourselves, have liberties removed in the name of safety, and our enemy sits back laughing at the fact that they won and didn't have to do anything. Body scans before entering malls now????

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    In a more perfect world government would advise:

"Threat level raised, all adults are urged to carry two pistols and have a long gun accessible."

Of course, if the government did that there would be no terrorism and no 9/11.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky

"Threat level raised, all adults are urged to carry two pistols and have a long gun accessible."

^^^^This.

Is this not THE time for Gov, assuming they have our best interest at heart(yeah, right), to urge all Americans to arm themselves, and be alert at all times?

This type of thing, and it's aftermath, the knee jerk legislation, should prove to everyone what our gov has in it's heart.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head

I would rather we just flatten a terrorist sponsoring capital somewhere. Yes, its sadistic and cruel but I would rather it be them than us at this point.

Kirk, I don't see why it should take a terrorist alert to have all adults prepared to defend themselves but most will never get it.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Kirk, I don't see why it should take a terrorist alert to have all adults prepared to defend themselves but most will never get it.

They would get it if we taxed them for being unarmed.*:D

*The Left argues that non-participation in commerce triggers governmental taxing authority for health care; if so then let's tax all you are unarmed during a commerical transaction.

Yes, I stole the idea from Molon Labe.

Amazon.com: Molon Labe! (9781888766073): Boston T. Party, Kenneth W. Royce: Books

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    T

*The Left argues that non-participation in commerce triggers governmental taxing authority for health care; if so then let's tax all you are unarmed during a commerical transaction.

Yes, I stole the idea from Molon Labe.

Amazon.com: Molon Labe! (9781888766073): Boston T. Party, Kenneth W. Royce: Books

I heard that on Cam & Company last night. :D

If they decided to do that (wishful thinking) I say it should get distributed proportionally between us gun owners. I own over 10 so I should do pretty good!:rockwoot:

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I hope if these people decide to strike that there is someone carrying with enough skill to end it, rather than having to wait for the law to arrive.

It would be nice to say, "Mary Jones pulled her 1911 Commander and capped the [intentionally omitted] before he could kill anyone. Ms. Jones has a CC license from [fill in state]."

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    On the flip side of all this, here in free America the terrorists run the risks of having armed citizens, carring concealed, thwarting thier act just as it starts. Can you imagine how mainstream media would react to a couple of terrorists getting gunned down by alert armed citizens just as they start spraying AK fire around.:patriot:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Can you imagine how mainstream media would react to a couple of terrorists getting gunned down by alert armed citizens just as they start spraying AK fire around.

We don't have to imagine. Armed citizens halting terrorist attacks have transpired over and over in Israel. The media ignored it or intentionally misreported, turning the armed citizens into "police".

Terrorists only attack the weak (it's an element of terrorism). If we did not have a soft underbelly, there would be no terrorism. See 9/11.

Think of all the hundreds of billions of dollars we would have saved, think of all the wealth that would still be in your 401K, think about all the lives that politicians would not have expended in the Middle East if only we could carry our guns like the Constitution says.

Want to destroy terrorism? Enforce the Constitution.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Yes, the War on Terrorism will be won with well-placed bombs in Waziristan and a suppressed .22 in a restaurant in Damascus, not with (with all due respect) the Tenth Mountain Division. However, politicians prefer blood and gold to thinking.

Here on the home front there would not be the loss of liberty and wealth if only we took our Constitution seriously.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Yes, the War on Terrorism will be won with well-placed bombs in Waziristan and a suppressed .22 in a restaurant in Damascus, not with (with all due respect) the Tenth Mountain Division. However, politicians prefer blood and gold to thinking.

Here on the home front there would not be the loss of liberty and wealth if only we took our Constitution seriously.

I have to agree with you completely on the constitution part. The document may be 200 years old but its core meaning was and is the framework for our country. America will always have its problems but if we stuck to our core values then we would not be in the deep mess we have now. At least somebody in our government is getting things right with the Stuxnet worm and the two hits on the scientists who Iran thought could fix it.:rockwoot:

Top Bottom