• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Yes, but those people will not be in New York City or Washington D.C. where it will transpire.

Since it has not happened yet, thank goodness, we don't know where it will transpire. I (and you) can only be prepared in our local area. Get familiar with your local schools, shopping malls, churches, and other places where people congregate.

Regards

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    There is a reason that it will most likely happen in New York City, and/or Washington DC, and/or Los Angeles, and/or Chicago... see the common thread???

Unfortunately we do, but the sheep of those cities don't get it, that terrorists aim for easy targets with little chance for populous resistance. And also unfortunate is our federal government which by the constitution is charged with protecting the people from foreign attack, which they seem unwilling or unable to do.

And the saddest part is like pointed out many times, if we the people were allowed our second amendment rights and allowed to be well armed in defense of the security of our state, terrorism would not stand a chance.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    we don't know where it will transpire

We know that AQT is obsessed with New York City which they see as the world capital of the anti-Islam movement.

We know that AQT knows that people carry guns in the "provinces" but in NYC, D.C. and Chicago people do not carry guns. We know that they focus on airports where they victims will not have guns.

AQT is gun shy, hates New York City, and does things tied to historical events (like 9/11). If there is a Mumbai-like mass shooting it will be in a hotel or school a la Beslan in New York City on a date tied to a historical event (e.g. fall of the Caliphate/establishment of the Turkish Republic [March 3], inter alia).

AQT has been jabbering like monkeys about "The Perfect Day" (when all aspects of their operation align). Their perfect day will be where no one can fight back.

Last edited:

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    AQT has been jabbering like monkeys about "The Perfect Day". Their perfect day will be where no one can fight back.

Honestly, I expect them to go after elementary schools or even buses in the future. Its their proven method in Israel to attack defenseless innocent people instead of growing a pair and go after the people in control head on where they will meet force in return.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I am alway afraid that New York City, Times Square New Years Eve celebration would be a likely target. Dense population of unarmed citizens packed in too tightly for even the vast police force that is there to be able to do anything. Add that it is televised live and that makes for the ingredients for a perfect storm.

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    Well, put yourself in their shoes. Where would you hit to do the most damage and cause the most panic nation wide? Something like the new years eve celebration ( like Indykid said)would be perfect. Any mall in the US, on any given weekend in December would tear some folks up as well.
    I'm really surprised that we haven't been hit already. I guess , maybe, giving the BG's a place to kill us closer to their home ( Afghanistan and Iraq) helps keep them from trying to get us over here.
    I sure hope they don't knee jerk any anti 2nd amendment legislation if their is a big bloody shoot up by some nut job. They don't understand that folks that follow the rules aren't the ones that we need to worry about having weapons. The ones we need to worry about don't care if they are breaking the law. They're already planning on killing folks so what if they are carrying illegally.
    I don't wanna see it but I think its coming.

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    The simplicity in this almost brings a tear to my eye - "“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” - 2nd Amendment

Our Founding Fathers knew, recognized, understood and had the stones to stand up to TYRANNY, whether it was from jihadists abroad or here at home, on our own soil, by our own government and protected our natural right to defend against such with this Amendment. Read that over a few times, let it soak in and see how easily applied it is for incidents such as this. Even our own State Constitution recognizes threats such as these - Article I Section 32. - The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State. Side note, the book Molon Labe is a great read and well worth the time/price!

Last edited:

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Well, put yourself in their shoes. Where would you hit to do the most damage and cause the most panic nation wide? Something like the new years eve celebration ( like Indykid said)would be perfect. Any mall in the US, on any given weekend in December would tear some folks up as well.
    I'm really surprised that we haven't been hit already. I guess , maybe, giving the BG's a place to kill us closer to their home ( Afghanistan and Iraq) helps keep them from trying to get us over here.
    I sure hope they don't knee jerk any anti 2nd amendment legislation if their is a big bloody shoot up by some nut job. They don't understand that folks that follow the rules aren't the ones that we need to worry about having weapons. The ones we need to worry about don't care if they are breaking the law. They're already planning on killing folks so what if they are carrying illegally.
    I don't wanna see it but I think its coming.

An elementary school or something along those lines that involve children would accomplish the most damage to the American psyche. Although we feel for others here in America we have no stronger feeling than the love of our children and most of us know what we feel when someone else loses their child. The feds have more information then us when it comes to what is really going on but its hard to believe they can't make it safer here for all of us.:twocents:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I would think NYC would remain a target. Other than police it is a giant gun free zone. Plus they have the bonus of a high concentration of a religious group that most of this other group does not like.

StarKing

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2008
    Muncie
    On the flip side of all this, here in free America the terrorists run the risks of having armed citizens, carring concealed, thwarting thier act just as it starts. Can you imagine how mainstream media would react to a couple of terrorists getting gunned down by alert armed citizens just as they start spraying AK fire around.:patriot:

You got that right, I told a bunch of folks right after the Mumbai incident that the same attack in say, Indy, would have been stopped almost immediately - there would have been something on the order of 40-50 armed citizens among the victims alone, not including those who escaped.
    I wouldn't like to see the attempt made here, but I guarantee the result would be vastly different - and probably buried by the MSM.
    :draw:

Top Bottom