• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    I say do it! We could consider that as part of his "tribute" to joining "da family" even if he is SOUTH of lake county. :rofl:

Once you boys & girls do figure it out

1) Start an offical thread in the events forum
    2) Don't forget to add it to the INGO calendar at the bottom of the main INGO page
    3) I'll add it to the NWI INGO events thread
    4) & will also spam the NWI INGO group as well about it

How many can he hold before it's too many?

-Jedi

Born in EC and raised in Hammond, so I'm just a transplant...;)

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte

LOL...I don't shoot at paper targets "only", can draw my weapon at the range without a range Nazi yelling about "rapid" fire :ar15:

Traitor or do you mean trader? Nothing but "Pros" in my eyes, if there is a "con" to being south of the river I haven't found it yet. :D

It is kinda weird having cows across from the high school, and some of the boys driving tractors to school though.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Magic man please don't poke fun of our orphan wanna-be Lake County member. Momma told us that his Daddy was a bit strange and that is why they had to send him south with Auntie B.

Guess being south has not helped him at all. :D

@Joe the poll has closed at the offical date is 04 MAR 2012.
    Get a new thread posted on the events section so I can link up to the NWI INGO events and also spam the masses.

wake up Joe! wake up!!! :laugh:

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    Magic man please don't poke fun of our orphan wanna-be Lake County member. Momma told us that his Daddy was a bit strange and that is why they had to send him south with Auntie B.

Guess being south has not helped him at all. :D

@Joe the poll has closed at the offical date is 04 MAR 2012.
    Get a new thread posted on the events section so I can link up to the NWI INGO events and also spam the masses.

wake up Joe! wake up!!! :laugh:

I need to change my location to ("south" NWI) :rofl:

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Hey, hey! How did I get pulled into this? I've always thought that DeMotte folk in general think they're a part of da 'Region, anyway, so I think he's good. Us Rensselaer folk know we're just country bumpkins. :D

And back to the topic - I just make Bubba do all the work for me, so I don't need no stinkin' AR build class. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Actually, this looks like fun. Doubt I'd have most of the pieces - or rather, doubt I'd have any more pieces than I have now (and those pieces don't even go together!), but it could be fun to hang out. No commitment out of me, though. What time are we thinking?

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    LOL...I don't shoot at paper targets "only", can draw my weapon at the range without a range Nazi yelling about "rapid" fire :ar15:
    I can do that in Hammond. But I've got the hook up.:shady:

Traitor or do you mean trader? Nothing but "Pros" in my eyes, if there is a "con" to being south of the river I haven't found it yet. :D

You only get to vote once in political elections.:dunno:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @AnutieB
    Joe has not posted the offical thread yet so I'm not sure of the time.

You only get to vote once in political elections.:dunno:

Man what a shame! He forgot how to vote, vote twice, get his dead relatives to vote and vote a 3rd time. See what leaving Lake County does to people. **sigh** :faint: :D

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    Speaking of voting if you would of heard Senator Randolph from Lake Cty arguing against the proposed rape bill you would have vomited in your mouth...Had to listen to him for a long time before they got to the "SB 243 hunting with silencers bill". My daughter wanted scissor slap him, as did I.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Speaking of voting if you would of heard Senator Randolph from Lake Cty arguing against the proposed rape bill you would have vomited in your mouth...Had to listen to him for a long time before they got to the "SB 243 hunting with silencers bill". My daughter wanted scissor slap him, as did I.

He he... if you want to become an honor Lake county member who best no be talking trash about our rep. :laugh: He is a .....:xmad:

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    I have had 3 people so far ask about Lower Parts Kits, so I'm going to be ordering lower parts kits for the class.

$62 Spikes Tactical

$79 for a Daniel Defense

both prices are before tax, EMAIL me if you would like one ordered and I will square you away. Can you find a cheaper LPK online...probably

I will be ordering them 27 FEB 2012 to insure they will be here in time...so money will need to be mailed in before hand please. EMAIL me for totals, etc if interested.

Also we only have "one" Noveske Gen II (Chainsaw) lower left if anyone wants to lay claim to it! Chainsaw Group Buy

Thanks, look forward to meeting "most" ;) of you guys.

Matt

Top Bottom