• Poll closed .
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Well whoever votes for sun the 13th will have a chance to shoot one of these.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKZJLJLprnA&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0zuTGcjXps&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @subtlesixer03....
    Hum.. shoot what? All I see is a girl in those pics? u now have sadclown's girl? ;)

@Magic Man
    Guess what you just bought by vote!
    Hostess Hoes are the high class Hoes not those cheap hoes off Hohman ave in Hammond. :laugh:

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    If we get the 13th (which is how its looking right now) I just might make it to one (first time I will have a day off that matches with the meet date). I dont have anything real cool to shoot, but it will be fun to meet some of you.

-MColford

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Well **** I wish I'd voted for the 12th now LOL. I have to be in Valpo to take my technician licence exam.

13th is fine for me tho... I will bring my ammo this time.. derp.

Dave i tried to rep (!) you but i need to spread it around first.. so who wants some lovin'

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Well **** I wish I'd voted for the 12th now LOL. I have to be in Valpo to take my technician licence exam.

13th is fine for me tho... I will bring my ammo this time.. derp.

Dave i tried to rep (!) you but i need to spread it around first.. so who wants some lovin'

Great now I feel used and all dirty from a randum repping :abused::(

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Depending on what shift the wife's working I may end up driving myself to the range in her Civic. I don't think my Camry would make the trip - unless I can be bothered fixing the various oil leaks and timing belt issues before then.

Eh.

I vote for sweaty bacon covered hoes.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Depending on what shift the wife's working I may end up driving myself to the range in her Civic. I don't think my Camry would make the trip - unless I can be bothered fixing the various oil leaks and timing belt issues before then.

Eh.

I vote for sweaty bacon covered hoes.

baconcake2.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    So it's looking like its gonna be sunday... This is a good thing... I'll keep clear of the sweet hoes.... Thier normally up to all kinds of mischief you know...

Jedi, boy do I have the Queen of pink going on in my posters... you may have to just buy one of these... they have pink all over them.... Thier a ultra sexy pink too... There's someone on here that can vouch for my having the perfect poster to go with your pink gun fetish thingy too...

I'll be plus 2 probably, and maybe plus 4 as one of my models might want to come out and meet a bunch of gun nuts.... Like herself.... We will see.... so when is the voting over for the date for this shoot ? Sorry got to rambling.....

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I can make it since the votes are leaning toward Sun, Nov 13. Woot!

So, what to bring...I'll list my stuff. No idea if Bubba can make it or not so I won't list his stuff.

S&W M&P 9c - I have ammo. Not picky, though, so mine or your commercially-made ammo is fine (NO Federal).

S&W Bodyguard .380 - I have some ammo but not a ton. Feel free to bring your own commercially-made ammo (NO Federal).

Ruger 10/22 .22lr, scoped - I'll have ammo. It only eats CCI HP Mini-Mags.

Mosin, scoped - I think I have ammo.

Savage .17HMR - I have ammo. It only eats Hornady 20gr.

AR .223, scoped - I have ammo. This will only come with if the new scope arrives by then and if I can get the scope mounted.

I can bring lemonade. And some sort of dessert.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    voting end tomorrow on slutoween... hum. i mean Halloween around 2:30pm

I'll put the OFFICIAL thread in the events section and then people can sign up with what they are bringing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom