• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I think I'll do this mod as well. The TK15 IS NOT a good tactical light for me. The small button is almost impossible to get at quickly if you need to switch modes. It is only useful as on/off in a stressful situation. Still a fine all around light.

what's your solution?

Take hand off light and twist lens to change mode? Or tap the "momentary on" and have it change modes every time?

I'm like the TK-15, momentary or ON with my thumb, mode changes with pinky... all one hand.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    I broke down and bought the batteries last night so I could play around with it before my rechargables showed up.

I agree with the inconvienience of not being able to leave the light in stobe mode, other than that, I'm thoughly impressed. As I menioned earlier, I am easily impressed having graduated from much inferior lights.

Placing the light consistently in my hand, I have no difficulty finding and cycling the side button with one of my overhanded fingers (pinky or ring). Consitent placement was easier when I chose to locate the lanyard on the square bezel. I can now feel how the light is clocked in my hand without looking at it.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    For what it's worth, you can get better CR123A batteries online than you can at Walmart for a lot less money. I get Panasonic CR123As for $1.40 each at batteryjunction.com (buying 24 at a time).

Top Bottom