• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    A couple things jump out: video courtesy of "Cujo". Chuck E Cheese has a lot of Foosball machines which have a lot of foosballs, nuff said. Anybody else remember the good old days when Chuck E Cheese was a place for kids to run amuck and brawls happened in bars?

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Evil is no longer restrained by cultural norms. I suggest one examine what was required to take control of out-of-control communities and civilizations in the past. Places like San Francisco, Tucson, Montana, etc. We are fast approaching a time when this may be necessary again. Police are now seen as "the enemy" and are assumed to be racist murderers. The court system prioritizes procedure over truth, and uses political allegiances or cultural identity to protect violence—especially against women. When the government no longer provides for the common defense, it is the right and responsibility of the people to take action (you educated folks will recognize that allusion).

Here is an interesting study of the vigilance committee action in the USA. It is well documented and offers significant historical data. especially in chapter 3. It merits serious reading.

http://wesscholar.wesleyan.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1241&context=etd_hon_theses

When a culture abandons its moral code, as the USA has abandoned the Ten Commandments as the embodiment of morality over the past fifty years, and fails to replace it with an effective alternative, chaos is the inevitable result. The situation in our nation demonstrates this truth. Eventually, there will be a backlash, as the pendulum begins to swing back toward enforced civilized behavior. The challenge will be in deciding who leads the resurgence of morality. In the meantime, bar the door, check your ammo, clean your weapons, and keep your head on a swivel. You truly are on your own in a very dangerous time.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Evil is no longer restrained by cultural norms. I suggest one examine what was required to take control of out-of-control communities and civilizations in the past. Places like San Francisco, Tucson, Montana, etc. We are fast approaching a time when this may be necessary again. Police are now seen as "the enemy" and are assumed to be racist murderers. The court system prioritizes procedure over truth, and uses political allegiances or cultural identity to protect violence—especially against women. When the government no longer provides for the common defense, it is the right and responsibility of the people to take action (you educated folks will recognize that allusion).

Here is an interesting study of the vigilance committee action in the USA. It is well documented and offers significant historical data. especially in chapter 3. It merits serious reading.

http://wesscholar.wesleyan.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1241&context=etd_hon_theses

When a culture abandons its moral code, as the USA has abandoned the Ten Commandments as the embodiment of morality over the past fifty years, and fails to replace it with an effective alternative, chaos is the inevitable result. The situation in our nation demonstrates this truth. Eventually, there will be a backlash, as the pendulum begins to swing back toward enforced civilized behavior. The challenge will be in deciding who leads the resurgence of morality. In the meantime, bar the door, check your ammo, clean your weapons, and keep your head on a swivel. You truly are on your own in a very dangerous time.

This has as you say been coming for a long time. Respect (in the true definition) Honor and moral codes are fast vanishing.

Thing is the Marlboro man rode into the sunset long ago. Our culture seeks to emasculate the men. What I have seen in the young men of late is depressing. Who would lead this return to civilized behavior. There is no app for this on the new cell phones.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    This has as you say been coming for a long time. Respect (in the true definition) Honor and moral codes are fast vanishing.

Thing is the Marlboro man rode into the sunset long ago. Our culture seeks to emasculate the men. What I have seen in the young men of late is depressing. Who would lead this return to civilized behavior. There is no app for this on the new cell phones.

There are still "a few Good men" out there. The Marines are still a force with which to reckon, as are the SEALS. Our military still has the courage, the wisdom, the skill, and the tools to restore order, but there is always the possibility of a Napoleon emerging on top instead of a Washington. Washington twice freely released full political and military power, returned to civilian life, and led his nation into peaceful ways. Napoleon twice seized power by military means and refused to release it under the threat of enemy military action and the destruction his own nation.

There are men, and women, who can do the job; but that path is fraught with danger.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just watched the Video. Why am I not surprised.

There was a shooting at a CC locally yesterday I believe. I can't wait to see that video and I am sure it will not offer up anything much different than what we saw in this one. Define this as you will.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Oh, don't you think that's a little heavy? That's just people behaving badly. You see it at gas stations, Wal-Marts, the BMV, inter alia. It has always been with us.

Something cops have to deal with every day, baby sitting the world and all that.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ***** gets between me and my plastic whistle, I'll cut them

Chuck-E-Cheeses-Prizes.jpg

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Nothing says Happy Birthday to a kid like watching the adults put the whoopass on each other.

If anybody in that video knew how to fight it would have been much shorter.

Top Bottom