• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whitemamba91

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2017
    South Bend
    looking for a tactical fighting rifle class for me and my girlfriend somewhere in indiana. i have looked through google for hours and cannot find any so if anybody knows of a good one please let me know. im willing to travel anywhere in indiana and 1,2,or 3 day classes are fine. looking for something for beginner-novice to get me and her ready for something more in depth. thanks in advance

mcjon77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2013
    I can highly recommend Guardian Firearms Academy in Greencastle with Jerrod Baugh
    Guardian Firearms Academy

If memory serves me, they have a defensive carbine course on June 24th. I haven't taken the carbine course, but I did take Jerrod's defensive shotgun course and it was an excellent class. I drove 3+ hours from Chicago and it was well worth it. The only reason why I have not taken his carbine course is because I do not have a carbine (yet).

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    looking for a tactical fighting rifle class for me and my girlfriend somewhere in indiana. i have looked through google for hours and cannot find any so if anybody knows of a good one please let me know. im willing to travel anywhere in indiana and 1,2,or 3 day classes are fine. looking for something for beginner-novice to get me and her ready for something more in depth. thanks in advance

May 20th near Terre Haute: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ey-conservation-club-20may17.html#post7054892

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Am I missing something?

Has anyone even mentioned not wanting to drive to Tenn?

I love driving to TN. Usually the East side of the state. Later this year probably Nashville. No reason to go to Memphis anymore since Rangemaster closed down. Oh wait, that has nothing to do with an Indiana fighting rifle class, sorry.

Fotress Defense usually has a fighting rifle class at Sand Burr every year.

whitemamba91

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2017
    South Bend
    Youre willing to take a 3 day training class, but not willing to drive 7 hours to Camden, TN?

didnt think i said that at all. id love to take a class at either tactical response or valor ridge and im sure within the next year or two i will. but from what ive seen and read those classes are pretty in depth so i wanted to take a few classes before going down there and making a fool out of myself for a lot of money.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I love driving to TN. Usually the East side of the state. Later this year probably Nashville. No reason to go to Memphis anymore since Rangemaster closed down. Oh wait, that has nothing to do with an Indiana fighting rifle class, sorry.

Fotress Defense usually has a fighting rifle class at Sand Burr every year.

Fortress Defense is an excellent choice! If I'm healthy, I may do the rifle class in June.

whitemamba91

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2017
    South Bend
    the fortess one looks really good. and whiskeytangofoxtrot ill def be looking for the valor ridge review. i cant decide if i want to splurge on that one or tactical response reid and yeager seem like night and day lol

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I would start with the ACT guys.

I spent a couple days partnered with Reid at a training class. Good guy. I have never met Yeager

Top Bottom