• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    What kind of groups you gettin out of that puppy?

better than i expected. I've only had a chance to shoot 5 rounds out of it so far but at 25 yards those 5 rounds were all in and on the edge of the bullseye and all were touching each other. I used a bench to steady the gun and the iron sights havn't been adjusted at all. I need some more time so i can set up at around 75-100 yards and see what kind of groups i can get sandbagging it. Either way its already better than i had expected for a ak-47

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    What led you to take an AK pistol and put all that time and money into turning it into a rifle, when you could've just bought a rifle off the rack to begin with? :dunno:

I considered the same and here was my thought process: Dracos can/could be purchased for 350$ and for that you're getting a gun with a gas block mounted front sight. You can then extend the barrel and add a stock. Later you can SBR stamp it, cut off the extension and have a budget suchka/krinkov without having to fiddle with porting. For the price of 350 + 200stamp + stock = less than the current price on a standard kvar saiga. For 350+stock+extension it's even less than that. It's certainly unique and original.

Top Bottom