• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I’ve had a few nasty 2nd degree sunburns. They itch bad enough to make you go crazy. I couldn’t imagine the pain from a full thickness burn while it happened, let alone the healing process if I survived. Being on fire is about the last thing I ever want to experience, let alone doing it to myself on purpose!
    probably one of those things you regret, after you started.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    There is no regret like waking up in the hospital after you turned yourself into a human torch regret.

Spend 20 minutes looking at full thickness burn treatment and recovery on Youtube and I guarantee it won't seem like such a great idea anymore.
    Agreed. My wife was burned badly over a large portion of her body in a car accident when she was 6 years old. Many surgeries and skin grafts throughout her childhood and still huge areas of scarring for a lifetime. I wouldn't wish that on anybody nor understand anyone doing it on purpose.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    See, it's hard to find dedicated employees like this!
    You fire me, I fire the store!!
    Clean up this mess on aisle 4!!!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I’ve had a few nasty 2nd degree sunburns. They itch bad enough to make you go crazy. I couldn’t imagine the pain from a full thickness burn while it happened, let alone the healing process if I survived. Being on fire is about the last thing I ever want to experience, let alone doing it to myself on purpose!
    Bad 2nd degree burn on the back of my hand. That pain was horrible, I can't imagine what a REAL burn survivor goes thru.

Top Bottom