• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    I don't mean to argue such a fine point you make, but, you're wrong. Most rational thinkers, no matter what their color, are not giving up on that idea. I live this; I breath this; I make my living practicing this. Many people do. You just don't hear about it because "we" don't make headlines. Have faith brother. There ARE rational people in this world. More than you would be lead to believe.

:+1:

And it's a shame that the noisy ones drive the narrative.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Voting for anyone because they are the first or this or the first of that shows what an idiot you are.

Vote for the best candidate with the best ideas and let identity politics be damned.

This "right side of history" stuff is a psychological trick that meaningless people play on themselves to claim some sort of importance.

The phrase "right side of history" is retarded. From this side of the future's history, it's presumptive to think that one's own side will get to write that history. Sometimes sides write their own history. Marx was on the wrong side of history in any sane person's reasoning. But people who want to write that history differently are still kissing his ass.

BrettonJudy7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    GREENFIELD
    I don't mean to argue such a fine point you make, but, you're wrong. Most rational thinkers, no matter what their color, are not giving up on that idea. I live this; I breath this; I make my living practicing this. Many people do. You just don't hear about it because "we" don't make headlines. Have faith brother. There ARE rational people in this world. More than you would be lead to believe.

Absolutely.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Georgia just found alot of new uncounted votes.The judge who will be presiding over the new lawsuit is none other then Stacy I am not a Abrams tanks SISTER...Judge Leslie Abrams who was appointed by ZERO.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Georgia just found alot of new uncounted votes.The judge who will be presiding over the new lawsuit is none other then Stacy I am not a Abrams tanks SISTER...Judge Leslie Abrams who was appointed by ZERO.

Is that a problem? And if so, why?

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Perhaps just the obvious... blood being thicker than votes, er, water and all.

How could this not be seen as potential conflict of interest on the judge's part?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Perhaps just the obvious... blood being thicker than votes, er, water and all.

How could this not be seen as potential conflict of interest on the judge's part?

Funny enough, Adams' opponent, Brian Kemp, was during the election, the Georgia Secretary of State. In that position he had oversight over all Georgia elections, and their data- overseeing voter registration and confirming results. Do you view that as a conflict of interest?

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Every legitimately cast vote should be counted.

What counts as "legitimate"?
    Are they to include all of those ballots snuck into election counting headquarters after hours? You know, the ones that keep showing up LONG after the due date/time prescribed by law?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What counts as "legitimate"?
    Are they to include all of those ballots snuck into election counting headquarters after hours? You know, the ones that keep showing up LONG after the due date/time prescribed by law?

You suspect, but have no proof, of wrongdoing. Until you do, this line of conversation does nothing but stoke Trumper beliefs... which typically are either false, biased, fear mongering.

My statement stands. Every legitimately cast ballot should be counted.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    You suspect, but have no proof, of wrongdoing. Until you do, this line of conversation does nothing but stoke Trumper beliefs... which typically are either false, biased, fear mongering.

:stickpoke:

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Funny enough, Adams' opponent, Brian Kemp, was during the election, the Georgia Secretary of State. In that position he had oversight over all Georgia elections, and their data- overseeing voter registration and confirming results. Do you view that as a conflict of interest?

As a matter of fact, YUP. I have a pretty low opinion of career politicians in general, and conflict of interest seems to go with them like stink on skunk. It's the (very) rare politician, at least in my biased opinion, that isn't up to their elbows and armpits in conflicted interests. So, yah, Kemp's position sounded more than a little fishy to me when I first heard about the whole Georgia thing.

The only thing I dislike more than (suspected) dishonesty with politicians is the ones that can't seem to understand our Constitution and actively seek ways to bypass it, as with Adams' not so funny little bill that would have required mandatory giving up "assault weapons" or becoming instant felons. Greed is one thing...sadly kind of expected for career politicians...but the whole "screw you and your Constitutional rights" thing just plain irritates me no end. Again, in my biased opinion, I firmly believe that political power draws an retains the corrupt amongst us.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

I agree. All we need to do is verify beyond doubt each and every ballots legitimacy then count them.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    You have to hand it to the democrats, they don't take no for an answer. Sometimes (like Gore and Trump) they lose but they don't let a few set backs dissuade them. Nope, they keep on doing what they're good at.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Well, tell the various states to stop having deadlines then. I’m highly skeptical of the voted they’ve dug out of the trash, found in vans, etc. I don’t know exactly what the process is—maybe they do this—but Party officials from both major parties should be able to have representatives present during counting and perform audits. This process needs to be transparent. When untoward seeming events take place just in the districts where Dems really, REALLY want to win, and nowhere else, it makes the whole process suspect.

So I guess I’d modify “every legitimate vote should be counted” to, prove they’re legit, then count them.

Top Bottom