• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    And buxom senoritas and wine barrels.....:)

I.E one of the Promotional photos for the movie.. Now how this would motivate anyone to
    want to see the movie is beyond me.

1468679918-025-the-wild-bunch-theredlist.jpg

Last edited:

Nojoy621

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    Crown point
    Range update!

I took it to the range today and shot a 50 240gr 44mag. It was amazing!! The birdshead grip (and weight) really helps to mitigate the recoil coming out of this gun. I am far to embarrassed to tell you how my shot groups where, but I at least kept it on target. I was expecting the recoil to be much worse, but I'm extremely happy with this gun. 44special should be a breeze for longer range trips, but I feel really good about carrying full loads in the field.

on a side note, you would have thought with all the research I have done on this gun I would have researched ammo costs a little more...that hurts more than the recoil!!

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Range update!

I took it to the range today and shot a 50 240gr 44mag. It was amazing!! The birdshead grip (and weight) really helps to mitigate the recoil coming out of this gun. I am far to embarrassed to tell you how my shot groups where, but I at least kept it on target. I was expecting the recoil to be much worse, but I'm extremely happy with this gun. 44special should be a breeze for longer range trips, but I feel really good about carrying full loads in the field.

on a side note, you would have thought with all the research I have done on this gun I would have researched ammo costs a little more...that hurts more than the recoil!!

Glad to hear that you were undaunted by the recoil.
    It's surprising that it didn't beat you up, considering the barrel length and grip shape, but maybe you just know how to roll with the recoil.
    A bit more practice and technique and your group size should shrink accordingly.
    As for your ammo cost concerns, I have two words: reloading press

Darthur

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2016
    Bargersville
    Great looking revolver. Lately I have been jonesing for a SAA myself. Checked out the ubertis and piettas, after seeing the pictures you guys have posted of these I will defiantly have to see what the vaquero bisley is all about before buying one. Threads like this that relate to what I am thinking and doing are why I am really enjoying belonging to INGO.

Top Bottom