• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So, would it be bad form to tell him you've beaten the rap on killing 6 security guards already, you'd rather not have to call your lawyer again?

Grump01

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Madison County
    He's probably jealous because he doesn't carry if he's like the Securitas that are in our Payless stores (owned by Kroger).
    Next it might have been best that you did show him to diffuse the situation. Because from the attitudes we hear of SBPD, had he called them you might have had a larger hassle¿¿

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    He's probably jealous because he doesn't carry if he's like the Securitas that are in our Payless stores (owned by Kroger).
    Next it might have been best that you did show him to diffuse the situation. Because from the attitudes we hear of SBPD, had he called them you might have had a larger hassle¿¿

Officer Maxey and his platoon of 5 year old girls?
    :tantrum:

Kurr

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jefferson County
    I love it when they ask if I have my license... "Why no... no I do not, don't have one and don't want one."

Their expressions are priceless.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    The one that confronted me went as far as to say, "If I wanted, I could take that from you until the cops arrive."

2psponl.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Oh that would have been so seriously painful for him. No he can not take that from me. Ever. Period.

And his entire justification for doing so was "to prove it's yours." I think the asset protection class he went to was spilling into the real world that he was trying to involve himself in... as though the gun, on my hip, is a potentially stolen item that he can detain me for while police check it.

Guy was all kinds of weird.

Emerson and Co. Line Kroger (before they rebuilt it across the street)... probably three or four years back.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Time to work on that eye twitch

[video=youtube;-kmFQmzBwtU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kmFQmzBwtU[/video]

Top Bottom