• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flagg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    N/A
    Seems like they incorporated a lot of the elements / mods people are adding to their pistols in the wild (more cocking serrations / stippling / etc.). Interested to get ahold of one.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    This is my new favorite poly pistol. It's a creampuff, feeds everything I have and the trigger is so nice.

I'm no Marksman but it made me proud of my targets once I got a few mags through. I ran at least 600 rounds with no issues.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The LGS had big fancy marketing signs up in the store. FN must be doing some serious advertising.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    IMG_20170603_133021359.jpg

This was my first day with the pistol. Shot at atterbury. I'm going to need more mags.

The 1 issue, was user error/familiarization error, you really have to push a full mag in. They will fall out and make you look silly.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Looks good, one of these was on my list for the 1500 but ZX didn't bring any which surprised me. I only saw one at the whole show and ACME had that but seemed a little over priced at the time.

With how nice this thing shoots it's a good buy at 600. I was out the door at my lgs for 540. I believe if I had patience I could have gotten in cheaper. After shooting im not disappointed with my purchase price. Worth every penny.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    2e2mgiu.jpg

100 rounds at the first line at atterbury this morning. Smoother with visit to the range

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I've never broke in an fns. Seems like my trigger gets better after every couple hundred rounds but accuracy has not changed other than me getting better with the pistol. Out of the box it's a beast. I did find out that it hates sellier belloit fmj, the bullet is longer and does not reliably feed. A quick bump on the back of the slide puts it back into battery, I believe it was the box of ammo I got because it also failed to reliably feed into my cz75 and my m&p.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Oh I agree, just posting for everyone's entertainment. I'm still intrigued by it.

They are interesting and entertaining but I run into way to many youtube commando's at the conservation club that take these tests as a true display of a pistols value. Most of these conversations come up while they are showing their glocks to eachother.(lol) I haven't watched many of that channels tests but from the comments only the arex has completed.

I am interested to know why the pistol failed to fire after being submerged. Mine has gotten smoother with shooting so I wonder if he put some real rounds through it and broke it in how it would do on the repeat tests.

TheDude

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Southeast Kentuckiana.
    They are interesting and entertaining but I run into way to many youtube commando's at the conservation club that take these tests as a true display of a pistols value. Most of these conversations come up while they are showing their glocks to eachother.(lol) I haven't watched many of that channels tests but from the comments only the arex has completed.

I am interested to know why the pistol failed to fire after being submerged. Mine has gotten smoother with shooting so I wonder if he put some real rounds through it and broke it in how it would do on the repeat tests.

I can't honestly seeing any 18yr old grunt or any average CCWer letting their firearms getting such shape. And that's saying alot having been both myself.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    The 2 drawbacks to FN pistols is mag costs and holster availability. I know there are a ton of custom kydex shops, but very few off the shelf products available. Besides that, they are great pistols that more people should consider for their EDC needs.

Top Bottom