• ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Child Molester

IF the allegations are true, hope she gets at least half the 52 year maximum. At 47, that should slow her down a bit.

Don't count on it, though. For some unfathomable reason, we typically tend to 'glorify' scumbag women, just as the Daily Beast did in that article. And no, it's not 'more okay' if child molesting is perpetrated by an adult female.

While we may snicker and relive teenage fantasies remember this woman is a child molester. And while she may be cougar hot but she is likely bat s... crazy and someone you would not want to be around except from a distance.

I don't see the fascination with these adults seducing kids, I can barely stand to be around teenagers. If I am sitting next to a group at a restaurant I cringe as I overhear their conversations. Generally these evil women are reasonably attractive and should have no problem getting banged by someone of legal age so what is their fascination with children? In addition, while an adult man molesting a young girl is creepy, it is probably easier for an adult woman to manipulate and molest a young boy.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    While we may snicker and relive teenage fantasies remember this woman is a child molester. And while she may be cougar hot but she is likely bat s... crazy and someone you would not want to be around except from a distance.

I don't see the fascination with these adults seducing kids, I can barely stand to be around teenagers. If I am sitting next to a group at a restaurant I cringe as I overhear their conversations. Generally these evil women are reasonably attractive and should have no problem getting banged by someone of legal age so what is their fascination with children? In addition, while an adult man molesting a young girl is creepy, it is probably easier for an adult woman to manipulate and molest a young boy.
    twilight-moms-double-standard.jpg

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    If I was on the jury I would need to hear a victim impact statement before I would convict.

No doubt. I'm sure he has both physical and emotional damage. Physical damage from all the high fiving and back patting from his male peers and emotional damage from the rejection he gets from all the other hot older chicks that he hits on who are actually sane.:dunno:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Yep. I've been a 15 year old boy. I've not been a 15 year old girl, but I assume it's different.

I've been a 15 year old boy. Now I'm a 43 year old man with a 17 year old son and a 15 year old daughter (and 2 younger kids). I believe I have vastly more wisdom now than I had when I was 15.

Simply put, because a person is a hormone-driven, unthinking ball of bad decisions when they are 15 does not make everything that 15 year old wants acceptable, healthy...or legal.

I would be enraged if a predatory cougar went after my son for many reasons, not the least of which is that after nearly 22 years of marriage, I know that sex is best when it is more than momentary pleasure, but is an expression of commitment and love between two people who have pledged their lives to each other. My son has the right to not have an adult attempt to seduce, essentially coerce him into adopting an unhealthy, short-sighted, cheap view of one of the greatest gifts that mankind has been given. He has the right to protect that as valuable for a more important relationship that can last a lifetime.

I find nothing amusing about acting as if the baser desires of a teenager should negate the culpability of a sick, twisted adult.

Mrs Evilwrench

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    As a mother of 18-year-old and 11-year-old boys, I would tear that woman apart for molesting my boys. Okay, so the older boy can make up his own mind, but when it gets to that point the little head does all the talking and there is no thinking allowed. I have never been a teenage boy, so I just don't get it. I was a teenage girl, and while there is that crush/fantasy about the hot teacher, I am so grateful-now- that it never went beyond the fantasy part. As adults it's really easy to sit back and smile and "atta-boy" all you want, wishing it had been you. But there very well may be scars left from this that he cannot talk about because all of the men around him are too busy back-patting and high-fiving.... not to mention the fact that what girl his age can ever compete with that experience? So now is every encounter going to be measured against that?

And yes there is a serious double standard at work here. A man is called a child molester is serves time as a sex offender. A woman is called a cougar. Male society doesn't view her as s sexual predator. If this had, indeed, been reversed, and it was teenage girls involved- say, YOUR teenage girls- would you feel the same way? Would you be high-fiving the young lady? Doubtful. She would be rushed into the hospital for a "rape kit", and then would have to talk to the police about the incident, would then be publicly humiliated for the act, would be called a slut and a whore at school...meanwhile the man is prosecuted and jailed, and then spends the rest of his life as a "registered sex offender".

Just doesn't make sense to me

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Double standards often exist with good reason. In my opinion, this is such a situation. Boys and girls are, always have been, and always will be different. The power relationship between an adult male and minor female is completely different than the corresponding situation between adult female and minor male. People may wish it to be otherwise and want to have rules, laws, and social standards that are one-size-fits-all, but one-size-fits-all rarely fits reality, nor is it usually any better.

Also, there is a huge difference between pedophilia (pre-pubescent children) and phoebophilia (post-pubescent/early adolescents). I do not claim or imply that the latter is somehow "right" or acceptable, but the motivations and the results are just not the same. To conflate the two as if there is no difference is intellectually dishonest to say the least.

Top Bottom