Fort Wayne Gun & Knife Show Nov. 2rd 3rd & 4th.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Light

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Near Fort Wayne
    So is the shipshewana show better? I'm sure I'll stop by the fort Wayne one but if the shipshewana one is better I might have to go there on Friday.

gunguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    So is the shipshewana show better? I'm sure I'll stop by the fort Wayne one but if the shipshewana one is better I might have to go there on Friday.
    In my opinion, the Shipshewana Show will be the better show. Many, many more guns and larger selection of vendors. Larger selection of used guns and accessories and less non gun show related items ( flea market ). Just my opinion, but anyone that has been to both shows, jump in! Don't go to the Shipshewana show on Friday. It is only on Saturday from 9 to 5 and Sunday 10 till 3 per their website cpishows.com

Light

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Near Fort Wayne
    In my opinion, the Shipshewana Show will be the better show. Many, many more guns and larger selection of vendors. Larger selection of used guns and accessories and less non gun show related items ( flea market ). Just my opinion, but anyone that has been to both shows, jump in! Don't go to the Shipshewana show on Friday. It is only on Saturday from 9 to 5 and Sunday 10 till 3 per their website cpishows.com

I might go sunday then. Going to Fort Wayne Saturday and then back to Shipshewana would be too much driving.

Light

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Near Fort Wayne
    If anyone sees a Walther P22, S&W M&P22, or Ruger SR22 being sold by a non-FFL there this weekend please PM me. Same with the Shipshewana show this weekend.

tredwing

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2012

How are the Shipshewanna Show and the one in Ft Wyane compared to the recent one in Indy? Just wondering if it was worth the trip north to see what they had.

joekoug

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I just left and feel violated. If I didn't get to see/smell a few people that amused me I would have totally wanted my admission fee back. Small selection and most everything was overpriced.

The only pseudo-deal was wolf/tula primers for $24/K. I guess that's kind of a deal now a days, but I bought twenty thousand of them a year or so ago for $16/k.

I remember why I don't bother going to the FW shows anymore...

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    I might go sunday then. Going to Fort Wayne Saturday and then back to Shipshewana would be too much driving.
    Probably about an hour's drive. IN5 between Shipshe and Ligonier, US33 between Ligoner and Ft. Wayne

The only pseudo-deal was wolf/tula primers for $24/K. I guess that's kind of a
    deal now a days, but I bought twenty thousand of them a year or so ago for
    $16/k.
    Probably this guy from Western IL. He has been doing a couple of GS 500 shows.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Well We got our beef jerky and I think I found the best buy at the gun show, anyone else see the polytec M14 in the back near the food for $850.

Top Bottom