• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    TEOTWAKI was the first survival fiction I ever read back in like 1998 or something. Fond memories. The new books aren't as good, but I've gotten some enjoyment out of them.

cmjames2150

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Much better than the second one. If you like these books, you should check out the Holding Their Own series by Joe Nobody

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Just finished this about 2 hours ago. It started out really slow and had a lot of repeated storyline.

Overall it wasn't as bad as the reviews led me to believe, but still a pretty week novel IMHO(especially since so much of the story is repeat).

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Much better than the second one. If you like these books, you should check out the Holding Their Own series by Joe Nobody

I agree, the Holding Their Own series was good. The Desperate Times series by Nicholas Antinozzi was pretty good too. As far as Founders, it was OK, not really what I had hoped for.

schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    I HATED the Desperate Times series. It was like a really bad soap opera with inaccurate gun info thrown in. The SF guy in particular was really badly written. Not because he's gay, but because of the incompetent tactics he displays.

Top Bottom