• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    Polls are funny things. This Fox poll is opposite of a couple of polls released on liberal news sources earlier this week.

Fox poll seemed like wild numbers. and they are supposed to be leaning to the right which is what alarmed me.

If liberal polls are showing smaller numbers maybe they are just trying to walk back their real intentions. LOL

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    A good pollster will predetermine the desired outcome and groom the questions and those polled accordingly. And, just like many of the polls posted here, the respondents stack the deck. How many times have you seen a link to a poll posted on INGO and somebody will reply that you can or cannot vote repeatedly. You can't believe "they" don't do the same thing! Much ado for nothing.

Poll: Do you beat your wife/husband more than you used to? Yes____ No____ :dunno:

SirLiftsALatte

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Not to burst your bubble ;however, in face-to-face sale say in Indianapolis "presence" satisfies the IN residency thing so you don't need to ask. for what it's worth.

I would not use it if I had to meet somebody in Terre Haute let's say. I don't like to drive that far so doesn't affect me.

Do you have a source? Legally, how close to a state line can you get before you can't assume they are a resident? I was under the impression that you had to see a drivers license or something? I certainly am no legal expert, so I welcome any clarification.

I think I might have read a story once where somebody sold after seeing an in state license plate on the vehicle... Details are really fuzzy on that memory though. :dunno:

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    Do you have a source? Legally, how close to a state line can you get before you can't assume they are a resident? I was under the impression that you had to see a drivers license or something? I certainly am no legal expert, so I welcome any clarification.

I think I might have read a story once where somebody sold after seeing an in state license plate on the vehicle... Details are really fuzzy on that memory though. :dunno:

This is not legal advice and I refer you back to what I said about Indy vs. TH. You really need to be lookin for out-of-state plates, tattoo on forehead that says like "I'm ms13" and such.

Many factors enter into sales and personal judgement varies.

google it and look at gunbroker.com FAQ guides for buyers & seller and even references from INGO

Top Bottom