• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dhdoug

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    hancock county
    jeez, the left dont have much to worry about come election time. throw some BS out here to the masses now and then .....sit back and watch the rest(right,middle,libertarrys) eat one another alive. pathetic. keep your(our) eyes on the prize..............a place where our kids and grand chittlins may live a life AT LEAST no worse than ours. AT LEAST.

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    Seems that people are seeing a conspiracy where there is only circumstance.

But then by seeing the circumstances the conspiracy must be valid, which becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. After it I read it on the internet. Or was that on MSNBC? I get the two confused.:n00b:

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    what am i missing? a saudi owns 7% of fox news, he donated money to the mosque, he only owns 7%, what am i missing?

hes trying to use it as a front is that what some of you are saying?

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Cook notes that it was none other than News Corp.'s New York Post that reported on Prince Al-Waleed's donation to Muslim Leaders of Tomorrow. He reports that Fox News had no comment for his article, and emails to the prince's Kingdom Foundation were not returned.

Yep, thar is some conspiritatin going on. Why else would self serving FOX news out themselves.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    jeez, the left dont have much to worry about come election time. throw some BS out here to the masses now and then .....sit back and watch the rest(right,middle,libertarrys) eat one another alive. pathetic. keep your(our) eyes on the prize..............a place where our kids and grand chittlins may live a life AT LEAST no worse than ours. AT LEAST.

The TRUTH has been spoken. Thread closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom