0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Way to go SJ. I really think your event is going to gain media coverage to help other events we have planned, and will further the cause to gain awareness to gun owners rights, and maybe even get some people who are afraid of guns to try one on themselves!!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    SJ, the event you organized was a great success and you deserve a great deal of credit for the benefits the event produced.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Just for the record this was an SJ event that I posted on INGO, not an INGO event

This is true. This was not an INGO event. SJ conceived the idea and saw it through to fruition. Congrats to SJ, those who helped behind the scene, and all who showed up to walk on Friday. With the approval of the OP, the title of this thread has been corrected.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Just for the record this was an SJ event that I posted on INGO, not an INGO event

Just to set the record straight, I'm not trying to get praise by posting this, truthfully I don't want anyone to talk bad about the site, if someone has a problem with the event then they can blame me not INGO.

thanks to all the members here that helped me with the event, I'd list them here but I would need charts and graphs to explain it all:)

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Who was the Kathy Meyers that they cut off in mid quote?? An Ingo member or an enlightened citizen? She was speaking in support of the marchers and they cut the clip in mid sentence.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Yeah, in case you haven't heard. You're kind of a big deal now

Didn't get me free entry to the gun show yesterday:dunno: or any discounts on guns:dunno:

I keed, didn't do this to be on TV or get free stuff, lots of ways to fight for our rights, I just chose this way

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Didn't get me free entry to the gun show yesterday:dunno: or any discounts on guns:dunno:

I keed, didn't do this to be on TV or get free stuff, lots of ways to fight for our rights, I just chose this way

hey you want some free stuff, I'll let you come to work for free Thursday!! How's that fame working for you now? ;)

Top Bottom