• ...and so much more!
  • SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Cathy Williams is the reporter.

Words can not describe how I feel about this event and the people on this board.

The fact that you got positive nation wide news coverage is just unbelievable! That is the greatest thing that could ever come from this event!

I am kicking myself for not changing my plans and making it, shame on me!

I am mind boggled at the people that put this event, you, and their rights down. They are the dumbest pieces of crap in the world! They come on here and talk crap but when push comes to shove they wont stand for their rights, CA and IL are calling their name!

Congrats a million for doing such a great thing and spreading the word, I will make the next event and plan on your lunch being taken care of!!!

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN

Words can not describe how I feel about this event and the people on this board.

The fact that you got positive nation wide news coverage is just unbelievable! That is the greatest thing that could ever come from this event!

I am kicking myself for not changing my plans and making it, shame on me!

I am mind boggled at the people that put this event, you, and their rights down. They are the dumbest pieces of crap in the world! They come on here and talk crap but when push comes to shove they wont stand for their rights, CA and IL are calling their name!

Congrats a million for doing such a great thing and spreading the word, I will make the next event and plan on your lunch being taken care of!!!

Wrong. Cathy Williams is Joe Williams wife. She was there walking with Joe and her son Sean.

The reporter was a dude. Brian Cox maybe? It was something Cox because I remember chuckling to myself thinking about Dr. Cox from Scrubs when I sent him an email.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009

Cathy Williams walked with us, the line at the end of the Fox59 story was hers, she is the wife of Joe Williams and not a reporter, Gene Cox was the reporter and I think he did a great job on the story.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Cathy Williams walked with us, the line at the end of the Fox59 story was hers, she is the wife of Joe Williams and not a reporter, Gene Cox was the reporter and I think he did a great job on the story.

GENE! I think I mixed the weather guy's first name with Gene's last name.

Top Bottom